A Complaint against DareDevil

Thor

I want to file a formal complaint against our great leader and founder for spending too much time doing research, reading forums and replying to topics, making his girl friend mad for spending so much time on the computer and not enough with her. Also for not getting on the servers and playing any ET. I can't remember the last time I actually got to shoot him :(

DareDevil quit being a good Admin and get on a server so we can shoot you some!!!! It's been toooooo long since any of us have had a chance to pwn you. I wanna land mine hax you sooooooo bad!!!! :yahoo

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrators

From your lips to his deaf ears, Rainier and I begged him so many times but he's always coming up with excuses, personally I think he really sux now and is to embarrassed to get his ass kicked by nubs. I think we should ban him from forums for a while.

I Played with dare A few months back, but it wasn't on F|A's server. Was fun that day :D

sex games?? :unsure:

OMG everyone wants Dare´s Head on his table B)

Wait, what happend if he comes to play and start to admin abuse everyone that add replay this post :o

First server you should visit MUST BE ETPub :D