How to get God of the Undead - Origins

Chameleon

Don't listen to him. I'm cooler than he is, and I say you should make up the difference!

And my book arrived today :D

Although I asked him to sign it.. and he just drew penises all over it. wtf man!

Hey I try to deliver what is asked of me lol

• Like 1

On a serious note, I hope you guys like the book.. I know it is impossible to make everyone happy, but I hope you like the story, and I hope you all decide to come along for the whole ride :D

• 2 weeks later...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY, copy has arrived, 1st chapter read, can't wait to read more :D

Argh! Ian seeing this late! Pho do u still have the limited editions left?

Yes I sure do my friend..

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY, copy has arrived, 1st chapter read, can't wait to read more :D

I hope you like it my friend!  :D

Received the book today :)

I am impatient to get started ! 

Whoohoo!!! Thanks!!  Do you care if I use your pic you posted on fb?  It will be the Official God of the Undead fb page :D

Whoohoo!!! Thanks!!  Do you care if I use your pic you posted on fb?  It will be the Official God of the Undead fb page :D

Go ahead :) I don't mind :D

Gotta like that page

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome book man, looking forward to the next books as well. I think, if they could make a movie from a book, it's this one!!! I can't wait till we could have a discussion with the author about certain parts in the book, without spoiling it for others who haven't read it yet. Once again, great book Shane.

• Like 1