How to get God of the Undead - Origins

Chameleon

Okay there are a couple of ways you can get it......

First online: Paperback and Kindle - http://www.amazon.com/God-Undead-Origins-Shane-Mullins/dp/1494883880/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1396160636&sr=1-1&keywords=god+of+the+undead

Second: for those of you who would like a signed copy, send Check/Money Order to.....

148 Douglas Parkway Apt 5f

Pikeville Ky 41501                       (FYI this is not where I live, this is where my assistant gets my mail so be nice hehe)

Make them Payable to Shane Mullins..

Now for those of you who send checks, I can't process anything until the check clears. Just wanted that to be known..

The books you will get from me are limited edition, and there are very few left. They are $15 US and if you want to add $5 for shipping

that would be great, as I will have to eat the shipping cost hehe.. Plus, I will sign and personalize it for you, just let me know what you would like it to say :D

If you have a paypal account use gotded@gmail.com to transfer funds to my account, please, send me a pm if you do so. If you don't I can't say how long it will be before I actually check my account lol  

For those of you who may not know how to use this function in paypal, just log in to your account, click on send money, then enter my email add (gotded@gmail.com), then the amount, and then send away...

So anyway, I hope this helps everyone out.. Also you can use any of these ways to donate to the second project and the merch we are trying to put together, like stickers, shirts and so on..

Anyway, thanks everyone  
Shane :D

• Like 7

ARGH why no paypal? Money orders? wtf I'd have to go talk to a human in person then.

lol I have paypal up there buddy, maybe I shoulda put it in bold letters hahaha

How bout them big ole red letters hehehe

Edited by Ph0eniX
  • Like 1

You know I think you're all trolling me daily. I swear that information wasn't there earlier lol.

LOL it really was there

LOL it really was there

Seriously I think you all screw with me on a daily basis. lol But it's probably just me getting old.

Anyways, $ sent. Book bought.

You rest of you need to get in on this :D :D :D

• Like 1

Sweet deal yo. :D Thanks for the PP option.

So if I want to pay through paypal, do I just PM ya my address and shit?

Also second question:

The Kindle edition... Is there a way to buy a digital copy that is like epub/mobi etc? Not much of a fan of kindle itself. I had the app on my phone, but it was buggy as balls.

Edited by SiD the Vicious
  • Like 1

Sweet deal yo. :D Thanks for the PP option.

So if I want to pay through paypal, do I just PM ya my address and shit?

Also second question:

The Kindle edition... Is there a way to buy a digital copy that is like epub/mobi etc? Not much of a fan of kindle itself. I had the app on my phone, but it was buggy as balls.

Yeah you can pm me your name and add, or you can add a note when you send the payment via paypal with that info.. At the moment it is limited to kindle untill the other digital media rights are worked out..

Can u please and the pirate bay eBook link?

Jk jk, I would never steal ur book, but really, is it on amazon?

Yeah you can go to amazon.com and search God of the Undead and you will find paperback and Kindle versions for sale :D

• Like 2

You know I think you're all trolling me daily. I swear that information wasn't there earlier lol.

Its called reading. You know left to right top to bottom. You put words together to form a sentence... Lol.

• Like 3

Yeah you can pm me your name and add, or you can add a note when you send the payment via paypal with that info.. At the moment it is limited to kindle untill the other digital media rights are worked out..

Yeah you can go to amazon.com and search God of the Undead and you will find paperback and Kindle versions for sale :D

Coolio! If you get other digital formats available, hit me up!

Also. an idea in the future- Check out humblebundle.

THese dudes do bundles for indie games and shit, but also do bundles for ebooks. (They just did one). A good way to get some sales, or perk interest. Something you could look into :)

I'm down to grab a LE, but is it gonna cost you a ton to ship to Canada? (Only reason I haven't made a payment yet)

• Like 1