problem with hslw

bilo

hello there..

guess most of u guys are using xfire.. so i dunno if anyone can help me about this:

im using hslw gaming browser.. but unfortunately i cannot connect to fa#1 and #2.. becoz they are not set to be started with et.. which i cannot change.. it says

it would be "q3comp" instead of enemy territory.

This only problem only occurs on fa jaymod servers.. which means i can connect to other jaymod servers aswell as to other fa servers that int running jaymod..

havent found anything helpful on the internet.. so i hope any1 of u knows how to handle this.

thanks alot in advance

bilo

edit: wrong information.. it seems that it doesnt recognize any of your servers as et except ur new one "core Box".

Edited by bilo

Well im running also HLSW and got same issue, what i did was direct connection to FA servers.

Copy the main ET icon and make shortcut, after that open it and set this in:

"C:\Program Files\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\ET.exe" +set fs_game jaymod +exec ani.cfg +name "ur name" +connect 74.63.64.44:27960

et.jpg

tx a lot for the quick answers.. would be great if it worked with hslw.. but ani's solution works fine aswell.. so i'm fine

tx a lot guys!!

Only way to get worked with hlsw would be prob to talk with those designd guys who are working on this program, to include this mod into the next version.