It was a success!

Chameleon

I like the book so much man! But sometimes don't feel like reading further feeling scared as to what will happen to Nathan.. :| hopefully you have a good ending or you have killer rage coming at you.. :P

• Like 1

Yeaaah. Book is here :) so its Only take about week to send somethink there USA to here Finland!! Thanks mate! Hopefully that extra money for shipping costs was enough!!

post-9195-0-26136900-1397575192_thumb.jpg

Edited by von Rantala
  • Like 1

I have read this book, at least 450 of the 500 pages are pictures of Phoenix trying to write a book.

LOL

Yeaaah. Book is here :) so its Only take about week to send somethink there USA to here Finland!! Thanks mate! Hopefully that extra money for shipping costs was enough!!

Hahaha Hope you like it my friend!!  :D

Von, do you mind if I post your picture on the official God of the Undead facebook page?

• Like 1

Just wanna say thanks to everyone who bought a book, and supported me throughout the past year or so while I was even trying to get it out here! You guys really are the greatest!

Also, I still have about 6 limited edition books left if anyone is interested.. Just let me know!   :D

Here is how you can get them!     http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/58774-how-to-get-god-of-the-undead-origins/

Edited by Ph0eniX
  • Like 3