S*** ET Players Don't Say.

ladykris

Thanks for changing teams after the shuffle and completely f***ing up the teams we admins love using the !putteam command.

Thanks for messing with teamates, stacking teams, trolling etc. we admins hate playing anyways we prefer to babysit the servers.

• Like 5

I'm poisoned, but not problem medic, look at me and say "hello" while i'm dying. If I stay alive I would say hello too.

• Like 2

"It's ok, dont mind staying at spawn while your team is getting rapped. Just keep throwing medpacks on the floor , adren is so much more important."

"OMG you killed me when i was so close to the truck with obj, thank you for that incredible shoot!! I didnt realy wanted to win that map at the last minute anyways."

"You just called for an engee , great i am a engee, no one supporting me at tank, no problem i'll deal with the 5 axis camping there by myself, plant the bomb, defend it, blow the barrier, fix the tank and get it to the bank, easy.."

"Thank you guys, i realy appreciate the fact that you camp instead of attacking and let me die 30 times trying to achieve map."

meh its a  just a flesh wound ill be ok no no mr medic keep going dont let me stop you ill just bleed to death quietly over here in the corner...

Hmm.. That reminds me of someone but cant remember :P

"I just shot 10 rounds in your head and you threw a knife at me and kill me you must be very skilled player"