S*** ET Players Don't Say.

ladykris

I actually didn't mind being killed by that panzer.

That lag came at an non-crucial point in the game.

That player is better than me, but I won't call him a hacker, cheater, or any other provocative name.

It's okay when I'm planting dynamite that my team doesn't cover me.

That random nade was skillfully thrown and deserved to kill me.

The enemy mortaring our spawn has skills far superior than  my own.

Please add some of your own! 

• Like 6

usually happens to me when i want to help my team
mortar and panzer kill me many times
especially when you go for the gold to the bank
and all the axis cover their obj. (campers?)
  :lol :lol :lol

It is very frustrating :mad 

Enemy medics please feel free to run away and heal yourself in the middle of a duel

No, I totally understand your desperate need to use adrenalin

Thanks for ignoring my repeated calls for ammo/med I needed to run all the way to recharge station because I am feeling a little fat.

- It's completely ok that you're hiding behind that window like Mona Lisa in a portrait spamming arty while I die every 10 seconds (Yeah I die a lot).

- Good job you did that trickplant with dyno again, planting the dyno far away, then start kicking it towards the objective then boom! Map ends and I didn't even hear that freaking planting! <<-- Gotta love that!

• Like 4

I really need to try and get back into this game. Was so much fun back in the day.

Not sure about what most would these days but I recall...  "Oh a lesser skilled player is about to kill me? Then I shall not be a douche and /kill myself! Have that well earned kill!"

Just killed the medic with my stan, I took a lot of dmg but at least i have his uniform.

Other covert pushes me away and takes the uni, he probably need it more than me...

• Like 2

meh its a  just a flesh wound ill be ok no no mr medic keep going dont let me stop you ill just bleed to death quietly over here in the corner...

• Like 2

"Thanks for walking over the enemy mines and killing yourself and me in the process, it would have taken too long to defuse them all anyways."

"Damn, this was a nice kill. It sure takes skill to guide a rocket through that hallway." (NQ guided panzerfaust *yay*)

"Thanks for the push over the ledge there. I always wondered what would happen if I fell down here."

"Of course you can stand on top of my mortar. It doesn't bother me at all."

"Defusing my dynamite and planting your own to get the xp? I highly appreciate how you are so eager to fulfill your duties as an engineer."

"Huh, I never knew about that spike trap in this temple map. You killed me and 5 other teammates with it, so I guess it's very effective. Good work."

"Clever tactic to prime a grenade when poisoned and trying to take the enemy with you when commiting suicide."

"I actually like how you are able to play this scatman song 20 times in a row with your friends."

"This admin who muted me did so with reason. It's best not to overreact and continue playing normally."

To be continued ;)

• Like 3

he mr medic, thanks for looking at me, getting your needle out & then running away. i wasn't doing anything important.. i acctually like laying here... the view is great.

• Like 2