Friend or foe?

ladykris

Hmm... in terms of regular players, probably Seti. Great guy, funny, and nice... but he pwns me so hard when we're on the server. :D I keep thinking to myself "Just wait until I decide to get into ETPro... >:)"

I'm the same way with Annibal, though he's a good mate of mine and he's taught me an unfathomable amount. Pwns me hard though on a good day (for him). When he's tired or whatever, he still hands my ass to me, but I get a few kills in. :P

Either way, being in a match with either is always a blast, and is great practice. If I always win I won't get better, and if I always lose, I won't get better either. Wouldn't call them frienemies though- there's no rivalry between anybody on Jay3 (at least that I know of)

• Like 4

non haters get life and get out of here thanx.

OK fine... I hate you yoyo.

Just kidding, you're awesome man. :D

Haters. Green,Onni:] , BlackTail*,Coffee 
But i talk to all of them. :P and They are frndly to me..but Ownage in a different level :P
Oh Yes..and dA ReBeL.? That Guy..

• Like 2

i hate them all so much, but few are those who hate so much, not name them because they are masochists and if you abuse commands on them then they enjoying even more :confused

• Like 2

Everyone has that one ET player that they love to hate.  Who would you say your frienemy #1 is?

btw.. as you started the thread.. you should be setting example first :P      let me guess.. swiss and his twin brother kulo  lol.

• Like 3