How long have you been here?

amberstarr

A few data? 

I've been fooling around for more than 3 years (actually started to play on F|A server during summer 2010, soon 4 years :D)

• Like 2

First visit was a couple years back I think with my homeslice. Finally registered back in October '13,  when I was looking to get back into the clan scene. /nostalgia yo.

I played on the silent server for a few months, then finally came and registered on the forums in january of 2013. Became a Trial or full member (Can't remember) in april of that same year.. So I been around for over a year..

• Like 1

i been a member on the forums since 2009 so 5 years but i been around et for a long time i forget how long i been playing  

• Like 1

Registered on the forums in September 2012, was AFK for about 6-8 months while I moved to Japan then came back. Applied maybe 1-2 months after I came back and have been a clan member for around 6 months now.
(hence my signature :P)