How i du dis.

illusion

So im getting this retarded problem out of nowhere on etpub today.

b6118d1a51f43e38defdfa519094bd0bc53712d9.jpg

So i have windows 7, had it for 2 months. Its been working perfect with everything, but outta nowhere it started giving me this msg and then PB kicks me for the violation "ignoring queries".

It really confuses me since its been working so smoothly for so long, and all of a sudden its acting up... Anyone know how to fix this? I already tried "running as an admin" and updating PB

It happened to me too, it just started spamming that os exception message in console, then it kicked me, joined the game again, got kicked by PB again for communication failure, rejoined again, again os exception notice. I restarted my pc and it went away. It happened only once for no apparent reason and after restart everything was back to normal and since that one time, it never happened again.

• 1 month later...