Vsays 2014?

Baska

SO i was just playing on jay2 almost whole day and got totally bored of vsays ... 

How about some new ones ? 

I can make them , and everyone can send me some files , links with time to make sound of it ... or just make them and send them to me :P

• Like 6

good idea maybe we can launch a new vsay sound pack for our next game day event if its ready :)

Barn!e also had the idea to make a soundpack for jay3 perhaps if its possible and when it's allowed to make a new 1 :)
you can both work together ( or perhaps more who want to ) and make something nice for the servers :)

Theres even a subforum for this: http://fearless-assassins.com/forum/219-et-sounds/

Noticed some good sounds from Serious Sam3:

"Ill try to blow it up gently then"
"Awfully quiet here, nothing trying to kill me in minutes, creepy!"

Just so I don´t forget them, have no idea how to get them from game... xfire save or so?

Theres even a subforum for this: http://fearless-assassins.com/forum/219-et-sounds/

Noticed some good sounds from Serious Sam3:

"Ill try to blow it up gently then"

"Awfully quiet here, nothing trying to kill me in minutes, creepy!"

Just so I don´t forget them, have no idea how to get them from game... xfire save or so?

Anything from video file(mp4,avi, etc etc) ill get i can change into mp3/wav so ...

I can get all files make put them in one big soundpack ... 

I'll also need someone who can help me with script cuz that shit always confuses me :P

Anything from video file(mp4,avi, etc etc) ill get i can change into mp3/wav so ...

I can get all files make put them in one big soundpack ... 

I'll also need someone who can help me with script cuz that shit always confuses me :P

I was talking more about getting SS3:BFE gameplay to avi\mp4.

I have 305 vsays in a folder ready to go and an art man on stand by to create a couple of FA tagged images to go on the walls.

I have new ones and some old favs from Jay3. I also took some from the NQ pack already on NQ1. Achmed the dead terrorist, Bane from the new batman movie and others. Add me on xfire and lets collaborate. I have built 3 sound packs in the past so its more about the time and vsays than the skills to do it. I need about another 20 - 30 taunt style vsays and I can have a pack built in a few days.

Let me know.

:)

• Administrators

I would say make new pk3.. and I will upload it. Remove couple of junk ones from jay2.. and re organize it..  I had done half way but never got really time to complete it. 

• Like 1

I have 305 vsays in a folder ready to go and an art man on stand by to create a couple of FA tagged images to go on the walls.

I have new ones and some old favs from Jay3. I also took some from the NQ pack already on NQ1. Achmed the dead terrorist, Bane from the new batman movie and others. Add me on xfire and lets collaborate. I have built 3 sound packs in the past so its more about the time and vsays than the skills to do it. I need about another 20 - 30 taunt style vsays and I can have a pack built in a few days.

Let me know.

:)

382 - some new some old ...

Some of them are still in mp3 cuz i was doing them last night

@dare do you want me to put them into different folders ? 

ex: folder for duke , folder for metal jacket , music etc ?

I would also want to keep some vsays only for staff+ and ofc we can make customized vsays for vip .. (how about they will record they voices?)

• Like 1

Hi again,

Can we arrange a Team Speak meeting with you, me and Dare. From what Dare is saying I am assuming he hasn't got lots of time on his hands to do this. Which means I can step up and build the pk3, I just need a few more vsays and suggestions everyone is happy with. Can you zip and upload the ones you have already so I can DL and de duplicate with the ones I have. Once the PK3 is built we can test it locally and see what works and doesn't. I can then add or take away as required.

Dare, if you have already started a pk3 can I have it please and we can discuss on TS.