Curvy or not?

Tragic

She is skinny rofl, thats not curvy. Having boobs doesn't mean someone is curvy. Oh and btw, this picture is extremily photoshopped, normally she is way fatter.

That was kind of contradictory. :)

• Like 1

She is skinny rofl, thats not curvy. Having boobs doesn't mean someone is curvy. Oh and btw, this picture is extremily photoshopped, normally she is way fatter.

Curvy is a matter of opinion, so it's skinny. For me skinny is like the very first picture.

• Like 1

That was kind of contradictory. :)

oh let me explain: In that picture she is skinny. Oh and tbh, I didn't notice it was Kim at first, cause of the big ammount of photoshop..

Edited by Laurawr
  • Like 1

Skinny 

Any woman over 110-115 lbs, depending on how tall she is, is too obese for me. Imagine a "curvy" woman in a few years, shes just gonna be fat, who wants kids with that?

Unless youre just talking sexually, then anything age 18-70, 80lbs-250lbs goes for me.

Edited by w4rfrog
  • Like 1

Skinny 

Any woman over 110-115 lbs, depending on how tall she is, is too obese for me. Imagine a "curvy" woman in a few years, shes just gonna be fat, who wants kids with that?

Unless youre just talking sexually, then anything age 18-70, 80lbs-250lbs goes for me.

tumblr_mtzvojH2Cb1r7f7p9o1_500.jpg

110 is too small for me unless shes like 5'0" to maybe 5'2". sexed a 95 pounder last year. small enough to fit in backseat of car.....but i almost gagged when the pants dropped >.<

and damn man, i almost died with laughter at this part!!! lol. good deal

tumblr_mtzvojH2Cb1r7f7p9o1_500.jpg

110 is too small for me unless shes like 5'0" to maybe 5'2". sexed a 95 pounder last year. small enough to fit in backseat of car.....but i almost gagged when the pants dropped >.<

and damn man, i almost died with laughter at this part!!! lol. good deal

-strong African American man

-95 lb girl

My favorite type of videos.

1340814001142.gif

Whyd you almost barf? 

Edited by w4rfrog