Curvy or not?

Tragic

Skinny 

Any woman over 110-115 lbs, depending on how tall she is, is too obese for me. Imagine a "curvy" woman in a few years, shes just gonna be fat, who wants kids with that?

Unless youre just talking sexually, then anything age 18-70, 80lbs-250lbs goes for me.

Who would want kid with a stupid guy like you? NO ONE. I hope no woman will ever fall for you, you don't deserve it 

• Like 5

Whyd you almost barf? 

its not that i almost barfed but she was just too tiny and frail. her down stairs lady part looked like a scrotum cus she was so thin. wasnt attractive. 125-175 is my ideal range. im not picky but i like average to thicker...not "crack a window and she gets sucked out" thin.

Who would want kid with a stupid guy like you? NO ONE. I hope no woman will ever fall for you, you don't deserve it 

Thats rude, you dont even know me. Oh youre a brony, what I said must have hit close to home, dont take it personally.

Brony: A name typically given to the male viewers/fans (whether they are straight, gay, bisexual, etc.) of the My Little Pony show or franchise. They typically do not give in to the hype that males aren't allowed to enjoy things that may be intended for females.

that doesnt even make sense bro -_-

• Like 1

Thats rude, you dont even know me. Oh youre a brony, what I said must have hit close to home, dont take it personally.

i dont think she did. but it just might be your narrow-mindedness and lack of respect for others that may have caused that comment. even though she doesnt know you, its also vice versa for others here that you dont know

just sayin...

• Like 1

Brony: A name typically given to the male viewers/fans (whether they are straight, gay, bisexual, etc.) of the My Little Pony show or franchise. They typically do not give in to the hype that males aren't allowed to enjoy things that may be intended for females.

that doesnt even make sense bro -_-

I didnt know she was a girl

1392748572078.jpg

i dont think she did. but it just might be your narrow-mindedness and lack of respect for others that may have caused that comment. even though she doesnt know you, its also vice versa for others here that you dont know

just sayin...

The topic is skinny vs fat and I picked the obvious choice, skinny. Whats wrong with that?

I looked at her profile and she supports "plus size" is it any wonder she got pissed for saying skinny is hotter?

its because you implied that thicker, curvy women get fat as they get older and that no one would want kids with a thick chick. thats why she got upset.

and damnit, topic derailed. but its fine. this is one of the weirder topics anyway :/

The topic is skinny vs fat and I picked the obvious choice, skinny. Whats wrong with that?

I looked at her profile and she supports "plus size" is it any wonder she got pissed for saying skinny is hotter?

Maybe this is just my "Sensitive" side (as you put it in a PM to me this morning) but I think we've had enough of your bullshit dude, it's gone on long enough. And just to be clear, this is not because of your opinion or preferences or the asinine way you graced us with it, it's because you're a tool and you've overstayed your welcome here (and yes I asked a founder for permission to ban).

Toodles.

Edited by GI-JOE
  • Like 7