Curvy or not?

Tragic

.......... and whatever is in that second photo is unhealthy and possibly photoshopped.

it is photoshopped. it is scarlett johansson. just another case of beauty being more than only external...

Since there is already a thread about "big breasts or not" I thought to myself that this could also be an interesting topic to chat about, depending on what you like.

Do you prefer a woman with some meat, and curves?

Or

Do you prefer a woman with no meat, and bones?

Here's an example:

Curvy -

2q0j7nl.jpg

Skinny -

rck2kg.jpg

I'm personally a curvy type of man, what about you guys?

p.s. let me know if these pictures are allowed.

What the hell is that thread? We are not meat nor sexual objects. 

• Like 1

I wasn't referring you to meat, or a sexual object. If you intend to take this thread seriously, that wasn't my intentions.

This is talked about not only here, but on facebook, twitter, and any other social media website. It's a big subject for men, and I wanted to see what you all thought, men and women. Everyone has a different opinion, but my intentions of making this thread was to see what men actually like, not to advertise women as sexual objects. Sorry if that's what you think this thread is all about, however that's not what it's about. 

This girl breaks it down to what it really is about "sexual objects" and I have to agree with her.

yeah, i never seen this thread as a 'meat object' thread. if a female posted about buff or regular guys, im sure the guys wouldnt think that we were being made out to be 'meat objects' lol. 

now being fit and healthy is added to the mix....

October-2010-Serena-Williams-spent-windy

o-SERENA-WILLIAMS-ROLLING-STONE-facebook130913115649-serena-williams-5927d-0-sin

so Serena Williams: Curvy, fit, and healthy. any other objections? lol 

ok, im done.

PS: Seaside, you are gorgeous. you shouldnt be offended at all. although i understand where you are coming from but its all harmless opinions on what one may like in a person (as far as physical attraction goes.)

• Like 2

Yeah but i like it when it actually fits not where the boobs are all compressed and popping out form all sides.

Since there is already a thread about "big breasts or not" I thought to myself that this could also be an interesting topic to chat about, depending on what you like.

Do you prefer a woman with some meat, and curves?

Or

Do you prefer a woman with no meat, and bones?

Here's an example:

Curvy -

2q0j7nl.jpgIiii

Skinny -

rck2kg.jpg

I'm personally a curvy type of man, what about you guys?

p.s. let me know if these pictures are allowed.

I think i'm in love it's all good lol

Yeah but i like it when it actually fits not where the boobs are all compressed and popping out form all sides.

Ecchi , Pervert, xD

my ex was really skinny and i've been with 10 other chicks since we broke up and none of them f***s as good as her, so if a girl is skinny and has smaller boobs, doesnt mean shes not a good girl to be with...

She is skinny rofl, thats not curvy. Having boobs doesn't mean someone is curvy. Oh and btw, this picture is extremily photoshopped, normally she is way fatter.

curvy for sure.

nt2d66zt.jpg

Edited by Laurawr

Fat-Women-59.jpeg

i prefer the first 4 from right :D

She is skinny rofl, thats not curvy. Having boobs doesn't mean someone is curvy. Oh and btw, this picture is extremily photoshopped, normally she is way fatter

Even if she is fatter, for my opinion she is a beauty and lil bit fatter whats the matter ? :)