Curvy or not?

Tragic

of course curvy is winning. ok, imagine this, skinny chick tryna be sexy in minimal clothes on bed laying on her side with legs atop each other. at this point, you should realize that her thighs dont touch. if the chick is laying on her side and her thighs arent touching, then shes too skinny for me :P

wonder if SeaSide is looking for a parter? lol

• Like 1

I love this question!  I had always been drawn to women with a few curves on them (Rubenesque if you will), but ended up marrying a woman that is petite with some curves in the right places.  While she is definately thinner and smaller than most all the other ladies that I dated, it is her mind, intellegence, and strong personality that really make the relationship sing.  

So...I guess I'll say that in the end...I love both types because it is the person, not the body, that you will spend a lifetime with. 

• Like 1

yes, its the person and not the body...but there are curvy women with great minds. plus, i like the way breasts and butts jiggle, wiggle, and circulate :D

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

Keep in mind, this is like a poll. I want to see what the majority of men like, not trying to be a pervert or be bias in any way when it comes to skinny or curvy. There is no "perfect" body. In reality, we all thrive for the same thing which has nothing to do with the physical appearance. It's all about that personality and intelligence :) 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'd rather a smart girl than a beauty and dumb girl, one who love books, walk, the little things of life, the wind, the beach, the sky and the night, smile and cry, I love common girls.

DHP_7288.jpg

• Like 1