Curvy or not?

Tragic

Since there is already a thread about "big breasts or not" I thought to myself that this could also be an interesting topic to chat about, depending on what you like.

Do you prefer a woman with some meat, and curves?

Or

Do you prefer a woman with no meat, and bones?

Here's an example:

Curvy -

2q0j7nl.jpg

Skinny -

rck2kg.jpg

I'm personally a curvy type of man, what about you guys?

p.s. let me know if these pictures are allowed.

Edited by Tragic

p.s. let me know if these pictures are allowed.

They're allowed, I don't think you break any rule here :)

Agree with the big man above .  Brains/personality over beauty I think. Nothin' worse than some hot chick that's dumb as a f***in' stump and is as interesting as a cardboard box.

If I had to choose- A little meat never hurt anyone. More cushion' and all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMnjF1O4eH0

• Like 3

I wouldn't mind to see a thread started by a woman on the same subject, i'd give a response. Everyone has their own opinion. As for this subject, I'm just wondering what the majority of men like. I have a feeling I know what the answer will be. 

As far as the question goes, I like both. They are both attractive women.

What ever happened to a pleasant smile and a great personality?

Nothing sexier than an intelligent woman.

(all shapes, sizes, creeds, are welcome in joes house as long as they have the above) 

Edit: Also, what's with all the female preference threads lately? I hope no one bitches when they start posting their male preference threads.

Agreed!

I'm slightly more attracted to curvy but I'm married to a thinner woman go figure lol.That being said my wife is very smart and is the operations manager of her company.It's very important to be on an intellectual level that will allow you to grow in your relation ship going forward thru life.

• Like 2

We men all love curves lol, but my first impression of both pictures I would pick up the skinny blonde. She's freaking hot.

Ofcourse don't know about her personalities, but hey, first impression is the most importmant if I like a girl thats most of the times her look. :P

Agree with the big man above .  Brains/personality over beauty I think. Nothin' worse than some hot chick that's dumb as a f***in' stump and is as interesting as a cardboard box.

If I had to choose- A little meat never hurt anyone. More cushion' and all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMnjF1O4eH0

Woman are crazy fkd up beautiful, edible, psycho, crazy, yummy, nasty creatures. They all good. The reason why there must be a God.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pm4fQRl72k

• Like 1