Something different >

Dontkillme

It's stories like this that remind me of how sheltered and privileged I was to grow up the way I did. Often times I take it for granted and stories like these put me back in place. There isn't always glitz and glamour to life.

Thank you for sharing Dont.

Also Spanky what's with mustard?

• Like 2

I think your story should not be in the spam section, dont ya think?

Thanks for sharing part of your life with us, its smth really 'unexpected' in this 'virtual environment' :)

/moved to the lounge.

• Like 3

DKMMMM!!!!

Omg that was such a sad and beautifull story!

I hope u live to have a happy life with a happy wife and kids and doggy ofcourse!

Me and supersniperguy love u 2!

See ya in cod and to everyone who is after you in game,; ahum... LEAVE HIM ALONE!!! :D

7902_af68.jpeg

• Like 1

Dear DKM,

I've only been around FA for several weeks now and you and I have only really spoken yesterday on TeamSpeak but I feel like such a post from such a guy like you deserves an appropriate response so here I go.

I respect you for having the courage to post this. It must not have been easy to walk the path that you have. Most people don't see both sides of life and nobody deserves to be in the shoes of a young, troubled boy on the streets. From the little I have seen of this world I know that most people in your shoes tend not to end up as such a nice guy as yourself. Your wife and your two suns must be lucky to have you as a husband and father. And this clan is very lucky to have you for that matter. People like you are the richest people in the world.

Take care dude, and thanks for sharing.

Cheers,

SSG

• Like 4

Also , would u make me a handbag :D

Just kidding ... or maybe not :D

Nah just kidding ...

lol  after me? yes leave me along .... :)

THNX again guys for ur support u guys going 2 make cry 

Edited by dontkillme
  • Like 1