This just in...

wakebakeskate

Ahh I see so then you just have no problem letting your friends pretned to be you since that GUID is tied to your aliases, but then again, you all have so many aliases it's no wonder even you guys get them mixed up sometimes :)

Anyway, yeah man everything is good, I've noticed since you got spanked you and your friends have been hiding out, but all is good with us.

Hope you guys have been having a nice vacation :)

• Like 2

I dont know what you're talking bout when it comes to having the same guid cuz thats not possible second i dont tell them to this its their own doing 3rd we've been busy with cevo soo yee

Oh no, not that you have the same GUID, just Uppity had your name in the logs I had on hand, so I thought it was you, no worries though I got it figured out now.

And from my experiences you fancy yourself their "Leader" and you even claimed ownership of our server, so, I'm a little confused. But It's alright, I won't worry my pretty little head about the details.

It is a little odd that he would come here to troll and you are not far behind to create an account. But if you want to claim ignorance, I guess that's ok.

• Like 3

I actually feel sorry for you guys, because if this is what you feel you need to do, a long with the childish things you were doing on the server, you must have a horrible life. I can't imagine what would drive you to be this way, but it must be bad.. I don't hate or dislike you, I pity you, I feel sorry for you. It's really is sad..

Sorry, not my place to talk, just had this observation is all..

Edited by Ph0eniX
  • Like 1

Oh no, not that you have the same GUID, just Uppity had your name in the logs I had on hand, so I thought it was you, no worries though I got it figured out now.

And from my experiences you fancy yourself their "Leader" and you even claimed ownership of our server, so, I'm a little confused. But It's alright, I won't worry my pretty little head about the details.

It is a little odd that he would come here to troll and you are not far behind to create an account. But if you want to claim ignorance, I guess that's ok.

Im not a leader of anything second i said that "ownership thing of your server is because we basically made it populated more times than i can think of and 3rd the only reason i made an account is cuz i didnt want yall saying im the one who put that video link

I actually feel sorry for you guys, because if this is what you feel you need to do, a long with the childish things you were doing on the server, you must have a horrible life. I can't imagine what would drive you to be this way, but it must be bad.. I don't hate or dislike you, I pity you, I feel sorry for you. It's really is sad..

Sorry, not my place to talk, just had this observation is all..

And if you feel pity towards me thats cool i really just came here to clear that i wasnt the one doing all this forum posting soo idk how im acting childish???

Im not a leader of anything second i said that "ownership thing of your server is because we basically made it populated more times than i can think of and 3rd the only reason i made an account is cuz i didnt want yall saying im the one who put that video link

And if you feel pity towards me thats cool i really just came here to clear that i wasnt the one doing all this forum posting soo idk how im acting childish???

So sad :(

I'm surprised any of you managed to get in to CEVO, what with a member of your group being busted using cheats, but then again I don't pretend to understand the competitive leagues and they must not care about a ban that isn't from evenbalance themselves. But since both War and Auggy seem to be sharing GUIDs, I'm guessing as long as the GUID he's playing with is clean, they hardly notice.

You didn't populate the server, the only population you brought to that server was you and your friends (quite a few of whom were recruited there which we do not allow). Making a server popular means having more than just two groups of people who play there on a regular basis regardless of the number of admins playing at any given time and you and your friends and our members playing on a server that is empty when they are not there hardly makes it a popular one. I could go on all day about this but alas, it is late and I am tired and have better shit to do tomorrow. 

And just so everything is perfectly clear, since some of your guys seem to be confused, only one person in your group was banned for cheats and that is because he was busted with them, not only by our admins but by pbbans. The rest of you who are receiving ban hammers are getting them because they're idiots and have earned it.

Anyway, TTFN Ta Ta For Now.

ps; Any further trolling of our forums or servers from BL members will result in bans from here as well, though I'm sure none of them care and you won't know anything about it  :) It does you no favors and makes your group as a whole look bad and strengthens our decision to dole out bans for them.

Edited by GI-JOE
  • Like 1