Gaming Tunes

avalon_bw

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can not listen to music when i am playing, Wont be able to hear if someone is coming around a corner or sneaking up.

Same, but now that my new 4.99 headset only has one earphone I put my ipod headphone in the other ear and crank the ingame volume.

I listen to Jack Johnson, Matt Costa, MGMT, The xx, Meg and Dia etc.. sometimes ill listen to some infected mushrooms and pendulum

I've been looking to get more of that, any suggestions? :D

Disfear are very good, especially their "Misanthropic Generation" cd.

Skitsystem's "Stigmata" and Martyrdöd's "In Extremis" are also really good albums too. Driller Killer, Wolfpack/Wolfbrigade, Aktiv Dödshjälp (their "En Tid av Smarta och Fornedring" demo is worth getting hold of if it's still available- just a pity that their "4:48" album turned out to be crap...), Totalt Jävla Mörker, Warvictims and Tortyr are all pretty good. There's plenty more I haven't yet get around to listening to but if I find anything really good I'll let you know :)

Disfear are very good, especially their "Misanthropic Generation" cd.

Skitsystem's "Stigmata" and Martyrdöd's "In Extremis" are also really good albums too. Driller Killer, Wolfpack/Wolfbrigade, Aktiv Dödshjälp (their "En Tid av Smarta och Fornedring" demo is worth getting hold of if it's still available- just a pity that their "4:48" album turned out to be crap...), Totalt Jävla Mörker, Warvictims and Tortyr are all pretty good. There's plenty more I haven't yet get around to listening to but if I find anything really good I'll let you know :)

Well, I got some more of the stuff, got:

Behind Enemy Lines 'One Nation Under the Iron Fist of God'

Disfear 'Live The Storm'

Nuclear Death Terror 'Ceaseless Desolation, Nuclear Death Terror & Total Annihilation'

Skitsystem 'Stigmata'

Wolfbrigade 'Comalive'

:>

Well, I got some more of the stuff, got:

Behind Enemy Lines 'One Nation Under the Iron Fist of God'

Disfear 'Live The Storm'

Nuclear Death Terror 'Ceaseless Desolation, Nuclear Death Terror & Total Annihilation'

Skitsystem 'Stigmata'

Wolfbrigade 'Comalive'

:>

I picked up Martyrdöd's "Sekt" album yesterday- make sure you track it down as it's v, v good! :)

As for Behind Enemy Lines- aren't they a christian punk band? :mellow: