Gaming Tunes

avalon_bw

My CoD playlist has Franco Corelli, Andrea Bocelli, Good Old War, Winds of Plague, Earth Wind and Fire, The Mars Volta, Circa Survive, Mana, Neon Trees, The Appleseed Cast, The Sound of Animals Fighting and very similar artists. What you got?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

baska screaming BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on vent. she really does :P

Yeah!!!

Andrea Bocelli is awsome tenor.

nice choice man... I do listen his music during play COD4 or any kind of game.

except If i am on capaign. I am not listening any music. lol

Well depends what mood im in! When I am Tense(little better than usual) :yahoo , I listen to some fast techno or rock. Else if I am just chillin(worst than average) :geek: , I listen to relaxed music with genres such as classic rock, pop, classic,ect...

Edited by MiNa-mOO

Haha yeah i always feel chill listening to opera when i play. It's calming and I think it cancels out the killing people. If i ever commit armed robbery, im listening to Nessun Dorma!

Haha good for u!!

It actually calms me down too and npot getting stress over the game lossing. lol

u should listen Luciano pavarotti version -nesum dorma... he is the greatest tenor of all time. ^^

and also Il-divo kind of help me too. lol