Top 10 drummers of all time ?? You agree?

Ol Smoke

Doc, Where would you rate Tico? I didn't think of him but from memory his talent went beyond what was and has been required of him in B.J

Doc, Where would you rate Tico? I didn't think of him but from memory his talent went beyond what was and has been required of him in B.J

Tico Torres is who he's referring to, ftw.

Solid drummer, but nothing I would consider as unique. I would even put Robert Sweet from Stryper ahead of him. Now he had some killer drumming.

Chachi Riot from Pop Evil is phenomenal if you want to talk current metal. Should check him out.

That list should be called top 10 most Influential/Popular drummers because they are good drummers and they had a huge impact on the music industry due to their success but, any drummer will definitely disagree that they are the best in technique and actual drumming.

One of the best drummers I have seen recently is Damien Schmitt, my teacher posted this video and I was blown away. I recommend to look for his solos to see him on his full "performance"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmAgoUBW65I

Kinda reminds me of YYZ on crack.  Very well done.

• Like 2