Need a little help :D

Chameleon

I am really trying to maximize my fan base (maybe grow is a better term) on facebook.. The release of my book isn't that far away, and I am trying to convince my publishers, that my Book page is doing good enough, and that we don't need to start a official one at this time..

I am going to put the addy up for it and if you have a fb I would so greatly appreciate you dropping by and giving me a like.. It would mean the world to me :D

Thanks..

https://www.facebook.com/GOTUnded

• Like 2

Thank you my friend :D

You, my friend, are more than welcome. 

Also, just FYI, I've told the missus the go ahead and Like it. I've also shared it on my Facebook profile.

Edited by Heretic121
  • Like 1

You, my friend, are more than welcome. 

Also, just FYI, I've told the missus the go ahead and Like it. I've also shared it on my Facebook profile.

Omg man you are awesome! It's a big event in my life, and I need all the help I can.. Seriously, that mean a lot :D

Omg man you are awesome! It's a big event in my life, and I need all the help I can.. Seriously, that mean a lot :D

b***, please. Anything to help you out, dude. I'll have a look at a few other ways I can spread the word for you ;)

• Like 1

b***, please. Anything to help you out, dude. I'll have a look at a few other ways I can spread the word for you ;)

You = my hero! hehe