NQ1 Artillery

Lt_Wood

Hello all

I'd like to ask how many "fire for effects" and airstrikes can be used at one time for individuals, teams and whole map?

I'm asking because I've been seeing a lot of airstrikes in one go then what I've usually seen.

I've seem more airstrikes and fire for effects tonight with just a few people online 3 or 4 per team then what I've seen with teams of 13-14 from a ratio point of view per player.

Lt_Wood

I dont know, wether it is not so at NQ1, but normaly you can have 1 airstrike by a team

So i could be there 2 at the same time

Have you a video from this? Never saw that everywhere would be more than 1 airstrike by a team Oo

I dont know, wether it is not so at NQ1, but normaly you can have 1 airstrike by a team

So i could be there 2 at the same time

Have you a video from this? Never saw that everywhere would be more than 1 airstrike by a team Oo

Unfortunately not since I've only learned to do screenshots at the moment. I've only started looking at how to use demos the past few days. I'll certainly record it should I see it again. 

Because I know you can't put down continuing fire on the same spot (all planes currently enroute) yet it was bang after bang after bang. It didn't seem normal but I couldn't be sure. I don't know what aspect of the game influences what?