Release date set!

Chameleon

You were the one offering to diddle people in exchange for a book on your birthday!

Oh and Happy Birthday early, since I'll probably forget about you :P

rottenecard_63619244_2t4tjg27zj.png

:hijack

• Like 1

I might want to buy an autographed copy also.

I will pay for the book, shipping, your time, and the ink used from the pen. :D

GI JOE, step it up a notch!

Ph0enix, what's the cover price going to be on this anyways?

I don't recall saying I wouldn't pay for it, ya jackass! Quit being such a good guy, gawsh!

You were the one offering to diddle people in exchange for a book on your birthday!

Oh and Happy Birthday early, since I'll probably forget about you :P

Anti I will totally do that for you! And also, nuttin wrong with a little diddling lol

They will range from $9.99 to $15 even depending on where you get them.. I think the kindle/digital version will be a bit cheaper.

Anti I will totally do that for you! And also, nuttin wrong with a little diddling lol

They will range from $9.99 to $15 even depending on where you get them.. I think the kindle/digital version will be a bit cheaper.

Do what for me? Diddle Joe? Dude wtf! Enough of the diddling!

Back on topic: let me know when you get them in your hands, or I'll PM you around the release date, and we can discuss payment, shipping, etc.. :D

I'm in on this deal.

• Like 1

I might want to buy an autographed copy also.

I will pay for the book, shipping, your time, and the ink used from the pen. :D

GI JOE, step it up a notch!

Ph0enix, what's the cover price going to be on this anyways?

This lol

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.......

Yippee! Woohoo! Congrats! BTW if you have a kindle version that's probably what I'll get. But maybe I'll order an autographed copy... Decisions decisions...

• Like 1

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.......

Yippee! Woohoo! Congrats! BTW if you have a kindle version that's probably what I'll get. But maybe I'll order an autographed copy... Decisions decisions...

There will be a kindle version also :D

You should have your publisher look into how much it will cost to get Morgan Freeman or Danny McBride to do the Audiobook version I would gladly take an autographed book to do a Audiobook version for you. My voice is sexy enough..

:fixed

• Like 2

You should have your publisher look into how much it will cost to get Morgan Freeman or Danny McBride to do the Audiobook version

Danny McBride!!

Screw the kindle version man. Buy a copy. You can show people for years and say "I KNOW THIS GUY" and "AMAZING BOOK!" And make them go buy a copy.

For the Audio Book version. Why not use Bobcat Goldthwait?

Edited by Antichrist
  • Like 1

Personally.  I am flying back to get my copy signed by the author and then we will do a photo-op with a signed picture.

Then I will put it on the web and live vicariously thru Phoenix's fame.

Oh,  we will also play guitars together and have gorgeous mountain women bring us peach moonshine shots.

• Like 1

Personally.  I am flying back to get my copy signed by the author and then we will do a photo-op with a signed picture.

Then I will put it on the web and live vicariously thru Phoenix's fame.

Oh,  we will also play guitars together and have gorgeous mountain women bring us peach moonshine shots.

Hahaha we need to make that happen!!