Heavy Metal Mayhem

Antichrist

More death metal. Decrepit Birth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFqFLQ8sPfY

Took my girl to go see white chapel and then left before headline gay ass trivium (lol) got on stage and walked down the street to go see decrepit birth and vader :D rock on. She loved it. and definitely doesn't like metal except tool and slipknot.  :P

EvWIaWqiO.jpg

• Like 3

My dad likes a lot of (heavy) metalbands. c:

I don't really like a band which scream / grunt a lot, but most of the time the music behind the screaming is really epic, haha.

Well um... This is not heavy metal, but metalcore, but yeah. I like Atreyu ;p.

• Like 2

For all you Dutch peoples.  I know it's a bunch of old farts like me but I grew up listening to Vandenberg when he was the guitarist for Whitesnake.  Met him a couple times. Good old dude!!

• Like 1

I have a 6 disc changer in my car which I barely use anymore but this shit came on randomly. I liked it. Somehow shazam told me what it was. Small band. I sat there and listedn to it. Pretty decent. At 1:50 it goes hard =)

Anyway reminds me of some good shit. One of my Favs. This is older school. They have full CD's on youtube... I've rocked the aliase as The Black Dahlia Murder numerous times in my ET episodes :P

Enjoy the whole CD:

And not don't let us forget the Christain metal band. As I lay dying... Holy shit they had some good shit. I don't know about know, but they used to rock it.

Great Album: I'll listen to the whole CD next time I listen to anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdrE_IQ7npc

Even better: Look up the lyrics. He is all about God. Its awesome.

• Like 1

Can't belive no one has posted this....The absolute best... Pantera's best. The entire Moscow, Russia thing was nuts, So many People. People also get beat down by their military police force. Cowboys From Hell

Domination:

Cowboys from Hell:

Primal Concret Sledge:

I f***ing love this thread. It is giving me so much music that I haven't thought about listening to in a long time. 5

• Like 1