Cant get files for silent servers

I3lessed

Got a new laptop recently and when I go to connect to the silent server it tries to dl some missing files. It redirects me to an fa link but doesn't actually bring up any files. Made sure my allowdownloads was set to 1 and the wwwdownloads I've tried with both 1 and 0 but I can't get the files from the server and cant find them on here anywhere, just wondering if theres a pakage I'm missing for the silent server or if anyone has any suggestions for me to get the ones i need.

still hasn't fixed it, looks like its trying to get maps but it wont even bring up the  screen to tell me what files im missing just closes et and takes me to http://fearless-assassin.com/ which is a broken link.

edit: must be something with my config :s downloaded a fresh et and joined the server dl'd everything fine so just transfered that to my proper install