Big Breasts or not....

Ol Smoke

Being that I am of the older generation, the things we noticed in school is not necessarily noticed by today's guys.

I am talking about female breasts.

In high school it seemed that the big boobed girls got all the looks and the guys seemed to drool all the time.

But I have noticed that in today's schools, big boobs are looked upon with disdain by the boys.  They want skinny

girls with little boobs.  The girls with big ones suffer ridicule and bullying now and called terrible names. When did this start?

There was a doctor show on, a while back, that treated this topic.  It seems that girls between the ages of

16 and 19 with large (D or Bigger) are having reduction surgery at a huge rate.

In this era of live and let live and inappropriate behavior and speech, it would seem that these girls would be treated

nicely as all other girls should be.  I thought this generation was more tolerant of differences but I guess I was wrong.

So here is what I would like to ask the fellas on here.  What is your likeable size?  A B C D  Bigger

Give your age group too.  18-24   25-31  32-39  40-49  50+

25-31

Goes J-cup count? This one asian chick pulls it off pretty nice. ;D

While I dig big bouncy boobs, I'll play with anything that's real. Don't really care as long as it jiggles.

I don't do fake, though. Too much of this fake titty shit nowadays. They look stiff and not fun.

• Like 1

My Feminist senses are tingling, and I feel I have to make a quick side note:

There would be no reason for =F|A= female member to be offended, HOWEVER -

Please keep in mind that women have no control over our breast sizes, as small or large as they are. As you portrayed, different men (or women) have different tastes in what they find appealing, so this does not make any female any more or less attractive.

Besides, men can't control their penis sizes, and their 'bulges' are easier to hide than breasts.

:P

• Like 4

My Feminist senses are tingling, and I feel I have to make a quick side note:

There would be no reason for =F|A= female member to be offended, HOWEVER -

Please keep in mind that women have no control over our breast sizes, as small or large as they are. As you portrayed, different men (or women) have different tastes in what they find appealing, so this does not make any female any more or less attractive.

Besides, men can't control their penis sizes, and their 'bulges' are easier to hide than breasts.

/Agreed.

Aesthetics are only half of the equation. The shit on the inside holds more weight IMO. I'd rather hook up with someone with brains, or shares a common ground like gaming, rather than some 'perfect' super model type. Different strokes, amirite?

• Like 1

While this is true, I still have a certain reluctance to wear sweats in public, unless of course I really don't give a shit that day.

Anyways, back to the topic question. I don't really have a preference, the breast size just needs to work with their body type. I also have to agree with Sid. While it isn't an immediate issue for me, fake tits sucks.

Oh and look at me make my own age group: 17

• Like 1