free figthing mma

mattdg_QC

who is you re favorite figther in mma??????for me is george st-pierre for sure, because it the more complete mma figther.and he came from quebec (canada) and me too.  GEORGE RUSH ST-PIERRE :rolleyes:

I took Carlson Gracie Jiu-Jitsu for almost 10 years in the 90's and early 2000's, trained under Marcus Soares and had my first 3 belts through him.

St.Pierre is one of my favorites and would still like to go to his camp for a brutal workout. I like some of the newer fighters like Jhony Hendricks, Chris Wiedman. I think right now, John Jones is at the top of his game and training hard.

who is you re favorite figther in mma??????for me is george st-pierre for sure, because it the more complete mma figther.and he came from quebec (canada) and me too.  GEORGE RUSH ST-PIERRE :rolleyes:

GSP is my favorite as well, i'm also from Quebec. Where in Quebec do you live?

• Like 1

That's all cool if you all like GSP but OMG what a boring fighter.

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Georges-St-Pierre-3500

8 KOs, only 5 submissions, and 12 decisions... I agree he is a good points fighter, but come on. Hendricks beat the crap out of him. It made him want to quit on the scene. Who knows if he was ready to retire or not. It sure seemed like it was because of that brutal beat down. There is no way he would want to fight the up and coming monsters. I think Jones would destroy him as well. No doubt that he is one of the better guys from the past, but I don't find going to 5 rounds the majority of your fights just to rack up more points all that entertaining. My old favorites like rampage, cro cop, and fedor now can't hang anymore :( They however finished fights. I hate when any fighting sport has to go to judges... :/

• Like 1

I live in Fleurimont in Sherbrooke near the CHUS hospital :)

je restait pres de chez vous plus précisément entre fleurimont et ascot-corner....sois a peu pres 5min de chez vous...

gsp is not the most spectacular fighter for sure ....but he fight with the best in that division  fight after figth.   he beat all the fighter in that division ....he has nothing more to prove ...i dont lose since 10 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!for sure is the most complete figther inall division....for the figth with hendrix, gsp win the fight because  he win 3 round vs 2 for hendrix ....it is close but gsp win for me.

respect and see you later

Vivez-vous à Sherbrooke maintenant? Ma langue principale est l'anglais, donc mon français est un peu rouillé: P

no i live in drummondville for now.i quit sherbrooke because i lost my job

gsp is not the most spectacular fighter for sure ....but he fight with the best in that division  fight after figth.   he beat all the fighter in that division ....he has nothing more to prove ...i dont lose since 10 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!for sure is the most complete figther inall division....for the figth with hendrix, gsp win the fight because  he win 3 round vs 2 for hendrix ....it is close but gsp win for me.

respect and see you later

no i live in drummondville for now.i quit sherbrooke because i lost my job

You don't live that far, it's cool to see more gamers who live near by :)

• Like 1