Wife fail to cook dinner..

WaRnInJa

noooo. can't believe it, u need to understand her.

women work too, not just that we cook, clean, do laundry and much more.. u r not a baby u have two hands so u can cook.....

PS: and please don't u dare to say our job is easy, if u think that way so u do it then. that way she is only gonna work and come home at night where everything is done so she can relax and watch tv..

I'm so lucky my husband is not that way :wub:.....

PS: what do u think, this is the 50"s??????????? :mad:mad

+1 :) go tash!!

i agree completely.

:geek: I spam

I wish i can nail failmagnet onion to this topic <_< onion you going down, no matter wut config you use , you hear me???? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS you willlll dieeeeeeeeeeeeeee .. bleeeeeeeeed naoooooooooooooo :angry::yahoo

• 2 weeks later...

:geek: I spam

I wish i can nail failmagnet onion to this topic <_< onion you going down, no matter wut config you use , you hear me???? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS you willlll dieeeeeeeeeeeeeee .. bleeeeeeeeed naoooooooooooooo :angry::yahoo

We got to gang that nub Yoyo =P. Common War lets beat him down

nooooooooooooooooooooo fakkkkkkkkk !! down down ! onion goes dieeeeee hate u nub onion haxorbitchnoobstupididiotsuxor and yes !ban hammer on ur head bleeeeeeeeedddddddd!!! :yahoo I win :geek: