Teamspeak and friends

ZeZombie

Don't forget the glasses!

Oh, right glasses...

My eyes are still currently fine. 

• Like 1

I may randomly decide to join TS of an evening. The only problem I have is I'm limited to only coming on during the evening, due to having family background noises during the day :)

Lies! Don't believe a word this man says!

Well anyway, more people can listen to me rage and say many rude and sarcastic things, which will most likely turn you away! Muahahahahaha!

Edited by speedfact

We should all just make a date for like every two weeks or so, on friday or saturday night maybe?! Just all grab a beer and hang together for a few hours. 

Happy hour on teamspeak :)

36affaf0e71f1757f163860cde59fa60ce2d46a3

There is a pretty standard group on in the evenings (US time) for COD4, almost every evening. Infectious, Soul, Gun, LA Kings, I am know I am forgetting some but there are generally 3-8 people on playing COD4 on any given evening. I can't make it as often as I would like lately, I work to much.

Remember, you don't have to play in the server your channel represents. Most nights we just go into the same channel and bs.

• Like 1

Yeah we all know no one plays TDM ping no lag, but oftentimes that's the channel of choice for the oddball gamers. But yeah there's always a good bunch on late evenings in the COD channels, and a few in RPG.

• Like 1

Yeah we all know no one plays TDM ping no lag,

*tdm low ping

also i play there more than beginners heheh its fun to see the SF guys rafe at my nubness

• Like 1

*tdm low ping

also i play there more than beginners heheh its fun to see the SF guys rafe at my nubness

Well excuse me...The name is like foreign currency in my mind, confusing and useless. :P