Download trouble.. help?

GhostXech

I don't know anything about the game or downloading it but I tried downloading it from splash games website.. I try opening it and this error message comes up: 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NSIS Error

Installer integrity check has failed. Common causes include incomplete download and damage media.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I then tried re-downloading and the same message comes up when I open the exe file. Please help.

Thanks, Ghost.

• Leader

Here is the ET Full Vesion in our FA Downloads Section:

http://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/774-enemy-territory-full-version/   it is 258 MB and is the lastest version, 2.60b

I suggest that you delete the corrupted downloads that you do have.

• Like 1

• Leader

If you still have problems after downloading the file from FA and installing it, you can google "NSIS Error" and find informative sites like this:  http://nsis.sourceforge.net/NSIS_Error

which also mentions the possible reasons given in your original error statement.

A glitchy Internet connection and malware are other possibilities mentioned, as are browser caches, firewalls, etc, etc! 

Remember that your download from FA should be close to 258MB, depending on how your system displays file sizes.