Promod Server Updated/Expected downtime

speedfact

sorry i was busy earlier so i could only answer one thing lol, so about the spec mode. It will stay the same as it is now. I have tested it without all spec on and it takes away ghosting ability plus/or also makes it so you have to join shoutcaster to spec everyone...which i mean isnt bad i guess but make it quiet obvious that you are specing people...plus only max 2 people can be shoutcasters on server.

How come you didn't tell us about max spec before. That is slightly better. I am sorry if I challenge the norm and piss people off, but I'd rather do that then quell on the thoughts. So I'm sorry I killed your gaming mood. The server is yours, do as you please. 

I tried but you all didnt seem to read what i said lol. That and I hadnt tested it. As for it being my server, its not. I am just makin the server the best i can. No its not gonna be like all other promod servers but why would we want to it be like that? Its supposed to be a fun server and maybe we can attracted more people who hate not being able to pick up all weapons. Never know right? That and it makes it more comfortable for new guys just starting out and who want to try all the weapons but cant get a scope cause its full or get a shotgun cause its maxed out. It give a chance for everyone to be able to use all weapons.