Promod Server Updated/Expected downtime

speedfact

Hey guys, promod server has been updated from v.2.16 to v2.19. Feel free to come check it out. The game is more challenging now but more fun. Graphics are better, more weapons and skins were added and a few bugs were fixed.

If you have problem downloading from server recommend hitting up www.codpromod.com to download the latest version. The guys from codpromod worked hard to get this out and it might fix the bugs we had with our old adminmod (fingers crossed). Even though they probably can't see this, I would like to thank them for the new update and the hard work.

So server info if you wanna check it out:

Name: =F|A=Promod Server

IP: 108.61.21.94:28940

Server map rotation was also updated.

Though I have finished updating it to v2.19 expect some down time throughout the weekend due to problems that may come up and having to fix it up to standards. Right now it is set in default but still playable.

But if you do experience any problems with the new version please make a tracker, submit a contact us form or post here so I can address it.

Cheers guys :cheers

• Like 8

Server downtime: 4:00-4:45 PM EST

Updates for today:

set configs back to normal-killcams/reflected ff are now on

added strat time between rounds and a few more seconds at the beginning of the match

added extra amount of classes-sniper/demolitions

fixed gravity lag-if anyone else gets suck in middle of jumpin let me know....please

Will work on pb admin tonight or tomorrow morning. Again let me know if any problems come up! so far so good though.

Edited by speedfact
  • Like 2

How do I get to promod.

simply save the ip included at the beginning of the topic as a favorite or in do /connect 108.61.21.94:28940 in console.

108.61.21.94:28940 ? :D

trolololol

LOL. Speed it seems to be working great. If only we could get admin on there. Also we are able to pick up weapons that we normally aren't supposed to after someone dies (i.e. shotty and sniper). Since these are op on promod, it was designed so you couldn't pick them up.

Also is there a way to turn off being able to see the other players that aren't on your team. I know you explained it for cheating purposes but it also allows ghosting. We know not to ghost, but others don't care sometimes. Why cheat when they can ghost for their teammates. Also even though you argued it was left to spec cheaters, we can't see it till we are dead anyhow. And there is the issue that once they get killed, we can no longer spec them and it moves onto the new player.  So for recording purposes it's useless and creates more work for you to submit to PBBbans. All in all, IMO, it's more work for us and useless. We might as well go sit in spectator and record that way.

Also if anyone needs the ip on a fly I gots it memorized in a jingle. :P

Also is there a way to turn off being able to see the other players that aren't on your team. I know you explained it for cheating purposes but it also allows ghosting. We know not to ghost, but others don't care sometimes. Why cheat when they can ghost for their teammates. Also even though you argued it was left to spec cheaters, we can't see it till we are dead anyhow. And there is the issue that once they get killed, we can no longer spec them and it moves onto the new player.  So for recording purposes it's useless and creates more work for you to submit to PBBbans. All in all, IMO, it's more work for us and useless. We might as well go sit in spectator and record that way.

That was by design?!? Yeah that needs to go away, it just leads to the other team ghosting and calling it out in team chat or in another ts. which leads to even more issues trying to find a WH, because you don't know if somebody is simply calling it out to another player. That will ruin the game if left there, please please remove that.

• Like 1

It would also be cool if we could limit the scope to one and the shotty to one as well. It really sucks when you face an overpowered team (i.e. when BL stacks) and they have two scopes. Also this grants a higher percentage that the scope will be transferred between players instead of hogged by players like me. :P

i only put it to two cause you all wanted it that way :P always back trackin. it will stay at two so enough people can have turns and high chance that it will be shared and more people will get to use scope.

• Like 1