I can't make this up!!!!!!!!

Thundercats

Nicely done TC.  Good to know that one more state understands that law abiding citizens with guns actually deter crime.

Remember folks, the police can stop a crime when they see it happening but most of the time their job starts once the crime has already been commited.  You have to protect yourself and your family!

Edited by funkywinkerbean
  • Like 4

Nicely done TC.  Good to know that one more state understands that law abiding citizens with guns actually deter crime.

Remember folks, the police can stop a crime when they see it happening but most of the time their job starts once the crime has already been commited.  You have to protect yourself and your family!

Uuuh your argument is invalid. He's lucky that the guy hadn't a firearm, because in this case I don't think you could have said "citizens with guns actually deter crime" and it could have ended in a bloodbath. Moreover such situations also occur in countries where firearm aren't legal, it doesn't make those countries more "harmful" or sth or our families less protected. But I'm not here to start a debate about that, and I guess thundercat did the only thing he could do in this case :)

• Like 3

This is why I own guns myself. Never had to use one, and hope I don't have to. If I do, I'm ready to defend myself. 'Murica!

Uuuh your argument is invalid. He's lucky that the guy hadn't a firearm, because in this case I don't think you could have said "citizens with guns actually deter crime" and it could have ended in a bloodbath. Moreover such situations also occur in countries where firearm aren't legal, it doesn't make those countries more "harmful" or sth or our families less protected. But I'm not here to start a debate about that, and I guess thundercat did the only thing he could do in this case :)

Your retort is invalid.

Now had this guy pulled a gun out instead of a bat, and Thunder didn't have his gun, which is what you prefer, then we would have another memorial for a lost Clan member.

If the guy pulls a gun, and Thunder has his gun to defend himself, at least he stands a chance.

• Like 1

I think the point Kat0n was getting at was that the guy is less likely to have a gun, if guns aren't legal.

Considering I've lived in the UK for the entirety of my life, I can't imagine the average Joe getting one. Therefore, the idea of legally holding a gun is an insane one to me. I can, in essence, see your point of view but it's incredibly different to mine and as such very hard to understand.

• Like 2

Had he pulled a gun and I didn't have mine he better be ready to use it. I have learned being a Marine that many people can pull a gun but can't use. I am just glad nothing happened. The cops came by to follow-up on a call they received. Nice to know all the cops in my county. I never would have pulled my piece had he stayed in the car.

• Like 1