I HAVE A NEW SITE [site removed]

NOW f*** OFF AND LEAVE ME ALONE YOU f***ING KIDS

BTW THE OTHER HAS BEEN SHUTDOWN COZ OF YOU FAGGOTS

BUT LIKE I SAID

NOW f*** OFF AND LEAVE ME ALONE YOU f***ING KIDS

btw i did an ip traceroute and found out thst site is hosted in germany

Edited by speedfact
site removed

Alright, we will leave you alone long as we don't find anymore copy right material on your new site from our site.

also <3utoo sunshine

45bc0b26aa9ff1cb4ce40685dd2e7c56233a2fe4

btw you need to fix your ip tracer

Edited by speedfact
  • Like 2

Odd, you come here raging, yet your site is still up and still has our content. I think someone must be lonely.

By the way, the site you posted is not your site, it's Ae0n's so it's nice to know you are still taking credit for someone elses hard work. Does he know you're going around posting it?

Also congratulations you figured out how to look up a website on whois...you can do what any 10 year old nowadays has figured out already.

Edited by GI-JOE
  • Like 5

now that my site is down coz of you faggots i joined aeon's site and he locked my account the same time i joined up you guys are f***ing noob faggot and you are noobs f***ing twats

[site removed]

Edited by speedfact
removed site

LOL This kid has serious mental issues ...

we cant all be born normal, some of us have to be born trolls. btw words dont do shit here so keep em comin kid. Just shows us how old you really are lol.

• Like 3

Look XII, I know this is none of my business, but I'm just trying to help: 

Just leave F|A alone and nobody will bother you further. It's as simple as that. Right now all that is happening is you are getting angry and people here are taking time to deal with the situation. Nobody is winning. 

• Like 1

You know, I just had to look and see what the fuss is all about, and I will be DAMN those forums looks just like ours.  I mean it is not even close to being different. I am a noob when it comes to computers but this is so obvious that my three year old could see they are the same.  I guess this is just another proof of Darwinism out there, lmao.  Thanks for looking out for the clan guys, never knew someone would stoop to stealing website material cause they are too lazy or too dumb to do it themselves.   

• Like 1

meh really the jokes on him. he had to kick out all his members to get the site up and to remove our accounts lol. So he has no members and no one uses his site.

• Like 3

meh really the jokes on him. he had to kick out all his members to get the site up and to remove our accounts lol. So he has no members and no one uses his site.

ROFLMAO!!!!!  Someone needs to lay off the drugs apparently as the brain cells are fried so bad that he can't think straight!  

Just me thinking out loud, but I think this should be in the spam category, hehe!

Edited by Diggity