How do you take your coffee?

Xernicus

well, i have instant coffee, but its not the bland, powdery nescafe crap u get, its a nice expensive kenko one, i think its costarican.

its either black 1 sugar, or Very strong, 2 sugars & milk & i have about 10+ cups a day.

My first coffee is black. Really strong. Me and my colleague say: The spoon will stop in ( ahh hard to translate ... )
Then the rest of the day i drink 3 in 1 instant coffee. 
And when im at home. I drink it whit bunch of milk. Like cappuccino.
Btw i dont really like starbucks and McDonalds coffe at all :o 

Hell no worst drink ever invented, tea is the way forward xD

:drama

Hehe, I'm a fan of tea too, I'll have to start a thread on it. ;)

• Like 1

Well I said I'd try out what you guys drink, so here's my opinion on it

just a splash of cream in my morning coffee but later in the day I like it just black. Damn! Now i want a cup of coffee.

Not bad! The cream mellowed out the more acidic notes in my morning coffee, though it made me feel a bit queasy.

Once you go black there's no way back.

I take mine with extra sugar no milk :D

I put some extra sugar in the 2nd cup, and damn was it gooooood.

with cream and 2 piece of sugar

Somehow when I had this cup, it reminded me of instant coffee.

White with two.
And it usually takes me 2 mugs each morning to get out of bed, more to function somewhat normally

^^ What I said above. However, this made me gag, too much cream for me.

If I can get it, a starbucks cafe americano. Generally I prefer hazelnut coffee black. French vanilla is absolutely disgusting

One americano... very good. I wasn't quite in the mood for one, but nevertheless, it's my "regular" espresso drink.
The hazelnut coffee... I couldn't finish the cup. Luckily I only bought enough beans to make 1 pot.

Black. no sugar or milk/creamer.

Now we're talking.

Just right now black coffee like always. No adds. Just plain coffee. :)

I'm lumping this in with my other black coffee trials... aka the same cup. xD

With extra milk and 1 sugar.

This was more tolerable than some of the others, probably because of the reduced sugar. I'm not good at handling milk for whatever reason though... it's still lingering in my stomach. D:

Well, this was today's tasting through 1 pot of coffee, and 1 pot of dumped out hazelnut... stuff. If I can get some sleep tonight, I'll try out page 2's coffee drinks in the morning. ;)

• Like 3

Me and my colleague say: The spoon will stop in ( ahh hard to translate ... )

Not so good  translate from finnish but we say "Spoon will stay standing" so at least I know what you mean :)

• Like 1

Not so good  translate from finnish but we say "Spoon will stay standing" so at least I know what you mean :)

Yeah i main that :)

Black, darkest roast I can find, with two small ice cubes to let me drink it NOW, after a pot of that I feel the life flowing back into me and they I can function, Somedays I wish I could get it intravenously

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...