How do you take your coffee?

Xernicus

• 3 months later...

Black for sure. Just a cup of whatever- cheap or not- will make me happy. 

In highschool I remember doing a test in science where each person was given a little strip of paper with a coating on it. There was a gene in people's taste cells that allowed some people to taste the paper as this like gross, disgusting, horribly bitter thing; but to other people, the paper would just taste like regular paper. I remember people were gagging and screaming because it tasted so bad, but it just tasted like paper for me and some others in the class. So when my university mates nowadays ask how I can drink coffee black, I usually say I think it's biological. Haha. 

I drink my coffee black, altho I don't drink it that much.

"Why would you drink something, if you have to add something to like it?"

Edited by Birdman

• 2 weeks later...

Mostly black with sugar but I can also enjoy it with milk sometimes

• Like 1

Turned out to be a popular post !! cant beat a cup of coffee. I use tassimo pods, usually start with morning coffee x3 sugars (its a little bitter first thing) , then move on to cappuccinos - will a spinkle of cinninmon over the top and evening, while gaming I drink vanilla latte or caramel latte, always nice with a smoke!. No idea how many a day....too many tho

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Man I'm behind in the coffee game- I'm gonna have to try some of what you guys are having.

Evolution, what's the 3in1 refer to with the Jacobs? Three roasts, three flavors, something else?

Man I'm behind in the coffee game- I'm gonna have to try some of what you guys are having.

Evolution, what's the 3in1 refer to with the Jacobs? Three roasts, three flavors, something else?

Ingredients: sugar (38%), glucose syrup, instant coffee (17%), hydrogenated vegetable oil, stabilizer (E340, E452), milk protein, emulsifying agent (E471), parting agent (E551), coloring (beta-carotene)

Coffee,Cream,Sugar :)

I'm working part time in a coffee shop (again :P), and I was tempted at the end of the day to see how an IPA and some ginger tea would mix. :D

I'm betting that was gross, unless it was a truly rare and commendable IPA with enough body and sweetness to offset the ginger.  Hmmm... I'd try a nice ginger tea with a shot of Myers' Dark Rum, a splash of pineapple juice, and a generous spoonful of organic wildflower honey.  Talk about a body buzz!

Staying on topic, however, I enjoy a good espresso when I can, but most often it's the truly unhealthy venti white chocolate mocha (iced, I need the extra hydration!).  I take my coffee like I take my women- strong, sweet, and white to caramel-colored.  I also enjoy women with drizzled caramel on them (my wife allows this since I'm the laundry mogul of the house :D)

Turned out to be a popular post !! cant beat a cup of coffee. I use tassimo pods, usually start with morning coffee x3 sugars (its a little bitter first thing) , then move on to cappuccinos - will a spinkle of cinninmon over the top and evening, while gaming I drink vanilla latte or caramel latte, always nice with a smoke!. No idea how many a day....too many tho

Absolutely spot on!  Same for me on all points, especially the too many per day bit... :D