How do you take your coffee?

Xernicus

black. just black.

prefer double espresso if it's available and no i'm not italian/albanian

Could be my post.. Totally agree

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I take my coffee pretty luxury everyday by my gaming one at around 8 o clock and another at work, so I take about 2 or 3 cups of coffee a day.

001650280_003_221445_708.jpg Nescafe-Hazelnut-Cappuccino-10x18g-88010

• 4 months later...

Dark blend coffee with Cartier Irish cream (cheaper but better than Bailey's) or a double double from Timmy's because roll up the rim

post-22361-0-66679000-1509234050_thumb.jpeg

• 3 months later...

Hm, 14 pages of coffee preferences since this got started 4 years ago... I've got a lot of sampling to do. My taste has changed a bit since then.

I'm more partial to medium roasts, and I've found that mixing in a touch of robusta (such as Cafe Bustelo) adds a nice variety of flavor and a fuller body. Still no sugar, no cream. I add a bit more coffee to the filter now as well.

Another thing that's changed is whether I grind it every morning. It tastes better, but it's a lot of work when you're dead tired.
No coffee = my day ain't starting.

Here's the machine I use: http://bonavitaworld.com/products/bonavita-7

• Like 2

A strong classic filter coffee with real good freshly grinded beans. Sour, sweet or bitter coffee, depending on my mood. A good sour coffee is perfect for a rainy sunday afternoon. A sweet one (not sugar, I mean the beans) for a ferm but gentle wake up. A bitter one for coming trough the working day.

• Like 1

No coffee for me, My office machine is broken, or else , everyday i drink cappuccino like 2 times. The machine crushes beans freshly and dam it is tasty and makes me active.

• Like 1

I prefer a cup of bold, freshly ground coffee.  No need to put any cream/milk and sugar or other things into it.  For me, if it is good coffee there no need to dilute it and mask the flavor.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...