Xernicus

How do you take your coffee?

black. just black.

prefer double espresso if it's available and no i'm not italian/albanian

Could be my post.. Totally agree

• Like 1

I take my coffee pretty luxury everyday by my gaming one at around 8 o clock and another at work, so I take about 2 or 3 cups of coffee a day.

001650280_003_221445_708.jpg Nescafe-Hazelnut-Cappuccino-10x18g-88010

Some cream and 3-4 sugar cubes, depending on how heavy the person makes the coffee :P

Huge fan of coffee though, drink it through the whole day.

Dark blend coffee with Cartier Irish cream (cheaper but better than Bailey's) or a double double from Timmy's because roll up the rim

post-22361-0-66679000-1509234050_thumb.jpeg

fresh grinded beans, arabica 70% / robusta 30%. Double espresso, on one shot.. 

post-22948-0-06914900-1519214680_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

in a cup cuz its a b*** licking off table and i get funny looks when i drink straight from the pot!.

• Like 4

I dont at all. I dont need no substance to feel myself in a way - in thes case, not sleepy

i don't really care much for coffee but if i must  lots of  sugar and cream and i mean lots 

• Like 1

Hm, 14 pages of coffee preferences since this got started 4 years ago... I've got a lot of sampling to do. My taste has changed a bit since then.

I'm more partial to medium roasts, and I've found that mixing in a touch of robusta (such as Cafe Bustelo) adds a nice variety of flavor and a fuller body. Still no sugar, no cream. I add a bit more coffee to the filter now as well.

Another thing that's changed is whether I grind it every morning. It tastes better, but it's a lot of work when you're dead tired.
No coffee = my day ain't starting.

Here's the machine I use: http://bonavitaworld.com/products/bonavita-7

• Like 2

A strong classic filter coffee with real good freshly grinded beans. Sour, sweet or bitter coffee, depending on my mood. A good sour coffee is perfect for a rainy sunday afternoon. A sweet one (not sugar, I mean the beans) for a ferm but gentle wake up. A bitter one for coming trough the working day.

• Like 1

No coffee for me, My office machine is broken, or else , everyday i drink cappuccino like 2 times. The machine crushes beans freshly and dam it is tasty and makes me active.

• Like 1

Same way I like my women, hot, strong, and black

• Like 1

I prefer a cup of bold, freshly ground coffee.  No need to put any cream/milk and sugar or other things into it.  For me, if it is good coffee there no need to dilute it and mask the flavor.

• Like 2

Dark as the night and bitter as life. :)

• Like 1

Black, and in a cup 🙂

• Like 2