daredevil

Other Welcome our new leaders and co-leader

Happy birthdays nubs :P eeh congratz I mean :D well deserved keep up the good work.

Since you ask for it so kindly Yoyo.. lol

post-7251-0-49135200-1393074085_thumb.jpg

Stop it, obsessed.. -_-

:kis:

Edited by Ann!b@l
  • Like 4

I surprised Pinoy with "congratulations" on jay3 about 1.5 hours after this thread began.  He had to go check the forums before he really believed me. 

I was going to ask Tipsy to setlevel Pinoy to 19 while he was AFK on jay3, but he left Jay1 before I logged on.  Imagine Pinoy's surprise when he noticed the change!  You can guess what his first thought would have been!

• Like 3

I surprised Pinoy with "congratulations" on jay3 about 1.5 hours after this thread began.  He had to go check the forums before he really believed me. 

I was going to ask Tipsy to setlevel Pinoy to 19 while he was AFK on jay3, but he left Jay1 before I logged on.  Imagine Pinoy's surprise when he noticed the change!  You can guess what his first thought would have been!

I joked to Pinoy that Anni would be on before Tipsy would. (Anni, get your a$$ on Jay3 ,we all miss you man :D), Scream set Pinoy lvl 19 though. Tipsy... you better set Anni though, it's been awhile since I've seen ya, and I'm too lazy to get on Silent #1 or Jay2 lololol. :P

Congratulations to you all xD

Rottenecards_7139511_5zt39b5pcv.png

Hah. Playin'. Great job guys :) Well deserved I'm sure!