1. 1. How Should I Give Away keys?

• Youtube Contests
    • Raffle
    • Forum Contests
    • Randomly Give Out
    • Start a Bundle Site? lol
    • Mixture of Forum/Youtube?

Sup!

So here's the skinny. I am a big time bundle buyer! I have a huge collection of games and I am pretty sure it's borderline addiction now. Hah. I just NEED more steam games. Why? Duno. Profit?

They're cheap and raise my collection!

giphy.gif

The thing with being a bundle shopper is that you wind up with a ton of extra game keys. Dude, I mean a lot of them. I think I have around 30 or 40 keys on hand currently for many different types of games. In the past I used to trade my keys, for keys of games that I didn't have. It was nice, but also time consuming. You gotta write up posts, keep track of which games get used, bump your post every couple hours. It was a pain in the ass.

Today new bundles hit the 'net and after buying a few, I realized I had another giant stockpile of Steam Keys. I figured that instead of trading them I could give 'em out in some way. Make other people happy or somethin'. Who doesn't like free shit, AMIRITE?!

I just don't know how to do this. So I included a poll to get some help on deciding what I should do.

Should I:

Promote free games on Youtube? I thought about this because I can promote FA and give out free games at the same time.

Hold a Raffle?  Get some coin for donations n' all!

Host forum contests?  Something to raise activity?

Randomly give 'em out? Just say to hell it it?

Start my own bundle site? make money off charity! (Kidding, here. That's douchebaggery!)

Or should I do a mixture of forum and youtube promotion?

Conflicted n' confused! So lemme see your votes! :D

Well, we did use some freebie games for our Month of Gaming event, last October... or was it November?

Anywho, as a firm believer in freebies I would suggest either randomly give out codes or "donate" them to FA. They'll find something to do with them :D

Well, we did use some freebie games for our Month of Gaming event, last October... or was it November?

Anywho, as a firm believer in freebies I would suggest either randomly give out codes or "donate" them to FA. They'll find something to do with them :D

I'd say give em away, but ask ppl to donate to FA

I go with heretic on this one contact the upper deck and see about donating them for either raffle prizes or some such. I'm not sure we made out from the last time we did a raffle but.... If the games were free before the raffle started,  :dollar: