Silent1 server error.

GraveDigger

While i was playing on Silent1 about 30 minutes ago an error message occured. I have never seen this before. A few moments after the error a nade became stuck in my hand. I could not change weapons or toss the nade. Other players were still firing their weapons but I had to self kill to be able to use my weapons again. THat may have nothing to do with the server error but it seemed strange especially since it has never happened before

.post-1372-0-62072300-1392577294_thumb.jpg

• Administrators

Report the error on mygamingtalk. this one is not related to ammo drop or medic drops. I believe we have set it to 2 or 3... and that's appx lower compare to 5-6 what general server uses. This shouldn't happen on 30 player server normally. 

thanks for the inf Jhonny

Oops :blush:

Report the error on mygamingtalk. this one is not related to ammo drop or medic drops. I believe we have set it to 2 or 3... and that's appx lower compare to 5-6 what general server uses. This shouldn't happen on 30 player server normally. 

Done.