Michalek Jaroszewski

Hey guys! 

Not sure where i should have posted this, so i posted it on a more known forum category of the "lounge" lol. I honestly think we all have a pet peeve. (or pet peeves, its ok if its plural, because i personally have a few.) 

I just want to know, What annoys YOU when your playing? Any game honestly. I play cod 4 for pc, and thats what ill be basing my pet peeves on. 

#1) I absolutely find it annoying when your teammates dont support you. And im not talking about financial, or emotional support <----LOL. What i mean is, in search and destroy, when everyone sporadically runs off into the distance, without tactics, without even discussing some sort of plan. That somehow annoys me. Yes, when you have pros and semi-pros playing and they can run in and out without getting knicked, thats always fun. But in a game where the skills and players are evenly divided, that doesnt work. I just find it annoying when people dont cooperate, or they even AGREE to a plan, and then ill run out on point for example, and ill get massacred from all sides, while my so called "buddies" sit comfy and cozily back in their cover, thankful they didnt have to go with that plan. 

Basically? I dont like it when other players dont work together, there are teams or marines and op40 and spetnaz for a reason lol. If not, go play deathmatch or something.

And #2) I dont like it when players ignore you. Ignore as in they completely dont give you fire cover, they give away your position, they move around a lot, or block doorways, or even spawns sometimes, and then they knowingly continue doing these things. If you are one of these people, just please--- dont do it around me at least lol. COD is a moment of my day when i relax, and unwind after a rough day. Not something i want to stress over. Im sure some of you playing cod 4 on FA servers have noticed me playing poorly somedays, and then i just freak out and run into the open, wildly sprayng a dragunov rifle or an ak XD.

Lastly, #3) Dont take this too harshly admins. It irks me when i get kicked or banned, as it should, all people. Fine, whatever,sorry, wont curse or do it again. It happens. But when i get permanantly banned from a server, for someone ELSES actions, thats when i get angry. Thats not my fault the admin made a mistake. Thats just a show of poor communication. Not saying this ever happened to me on an FA server, which is why i <3 you guys ;P. But admins do abuse their power sometimes. Just try to think about a spicy nacho next time you ban or kick someone for a minor thing, or even make sure the did do something. But, you are an admin, and thats awesoe, so carry one with your doings! 

Thats all!!!

Feel free to comment your pet peeves, and what annoys you when you're gaming. (remember be respectful and watch your language, cmon people  :D  )

Can my biggest pet peeve be a person??? His wall spamming, spawn killing and camping are driving me INSANE. And then after each game he likes to point out the lowest ratios. WTF. Not cool. 

Edited by IceQueen
  • Like 6

Can my biggest pet peeve be a person??? His wall spamming, spawn killing and camping are driving me INSANE. And then after each game he likes to point out the lowest ratios. WTF. Not cool. 

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *Points. Laughs.* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

So you've met our resident XAM huh? 250+ ping every map, camps and calls out lesser skilled players on a server labeled beginners. :P  Sadly he's not breaking any rules. Although, regardless, I tell him to shut his grimy little yap every time he feels the need to pick on the lowest scored player. Honestly, get to know where he camps on what maps, grab a launcher or snipe and pick him off. Once he starts getting garbage ratios, he flees.

• Like 4

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *Points. Laughs.* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

So you've met our resident XAM huh? 250+ ping every map, camps and calls out lesser skilled players on a server labeled beginners. :P  Sadly he's not breaking any rules. Although, regardless, I tell him to shut his grimy little yap every time he feels the need to pick on the lowest scored player. Honestly, get to know where he camps on what maps, grab a launcher or snipe and pick him off. Once he starts getting garbage ratios, he flees.you 

you got it buddy! he's a pain in the ass! wow. I will def use your suggestion. heehee

everyone and everything is my pet peeve.

meh if an admin is abuse their power itll be taken away from em. thats our ruleo thereo.

Edited by speedfact

XAM, or PoccuT I don't know how to spell it hehe.. Yeah he is a huge annoyance, but unfortunately he breaks no rules.. Yes he is a prick, and drives me insane with his spamming and spawn killing, and I would love to meet him in rl, but he is well within the guidelines, and we just have to deal with it somehow hehe..

• Like 1

Mine is when the enemy team makes it absolutely impossible to get out of spawn. I realize it's all part of the game, but sometimes it just gets to me that I can't move more than 5 ft. without being shot, grenaded, or hit by an airstrike. 

I try not to let it bother me too much since I'm the one doing the shooting, grenading, and calling in airstrikes the other half of the time :D

• Like 1

My actual biggest pet peeve is the people who complain and whine no matter what.. They always have something to say every time the are killed.. Blame it on the tube, or when they say wow every time they die. or the losers who call bs..  I mean get over it already, you got killed, if it is that big of an issue, go somewhere else, or figure out how to kill the person that got you.. Stop whining and blaming something else on ever death you got.. Believe it or not there are people out there better than you!

or figure out how to kill the person that got you..

No matter how many times I die, I will get you. Most people have had to deal with that :D They end up with 10+ kill streaks because I keep running at them hoping that this time I'll finally get them.

As for my pet peeve, being spawn trapped then spawn raped by airstrikes. Quite possibly one of the only things to actually get me annoyed.