Teamspeak

supersnipergirl

usually its full later on in the night with cod4 nubs...most of the times all you gotta do is ask people on server if they are up for ts...and you get bout 4 or 5 of em....

(though to keep your sanity i recommend not talkin to any FA guys....specially that soul dude...they are all nutters)

• Like 3

Personally, being in a dormitory, it's always loud around here. We always have people over in the room as well. So, since I assumed most people don't want to hear constant screaming, I will only use TS when nobody is in my room! 

When it's quiet, count on me being on! 

• Like 1

There are usually 5-10 people on in the evening, US time. Specifically COD4 players too. It is usually a pretty good time.

but like speed said, just ask people on the server. That is the way to get it going during the time frame you play. Just keep bugging them until they do.

• Like 1

I recently joined TS3 and I gotta say it's a revelation!  I really enjoy the new dimension of chatting to the people I have been playing for 2+ years. 

EVERYONE HAS AIDS! AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS!!!!!!!

I have to be quite selective as to when I access TS though, as my cottage is small, and my deep sexy voice carries through the bricks to the boudoir where my scrumptious girlfriend will undoubtedly be sleeping at certain times - she will wake.  When I'm playing I have no time for sexiness, so TS is for when the house is empty. 

AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS ADIS SDIA SAID ASDI!!!!!!! aids AIDS!!!!! AIDS AIDS AIDS AIDS!!!!

Abnerdogs Doghouse is busy with TS when North America are in their' evening and early morning - which means I'm often playing at 5 in the morning here in UKsville.

• Like 1

Beginners could use more voices! Had a blast today with everyone lol Would love to see the place with about 10-20 more peeps!

Also, hearing people speak compared to talking in game really changes perspectives.

• Like 1

Beginners could use more voices! Had a blast today with everyone lol Would love to see the place with about 10-20 more peeps!

Also, hearing people speak compared to talking in game really changes perspectives.

So much fun! I got off from class tomorrow as well, so count on me being on a lot tomorrow too! And I agree, it's much more enjoyable to hear everyone's voices rather than in game chat. 

• Like 1

Personally, being in a dormitory, it's always loud around here. We always have people over in the room as well. So, since I assumed most people don't want to hear constant screaming, I will only use TS when nobody is in my room! 

When it's quiet, count on me being on! 

just use push to talk mate :)

• Like 1

Damn I forget about TS. Usually crankin' tunes while playing. Need to pop on...

me too SiD. I'm crankin FFDP, A7F, Disturbed, Pantera, AC/DC, Metallica, etc.....      You?

• Like 1

I like to do the TS thing when we are all playing COD4 at the same time.  What I don't like is people who get on there, go to the beginners server, and then have a full conversation with each other over

real life crap.  When you are on TS and you want to have a conversation with just one other person about your life, go to another channel !

That's why I quit doing TS,  I want to laugh and joke with the guys playing the game with me.  So if I leave and go to another channel, that's usually why.  You want to play and talk with me that's where I

will be folks.

And somebody help Phoenix fix that sound system of his.  TS screws up his PC every time he tries to use it.

me too SiD. I'm crankin FFDP, A7F, Disturbed, Pantera, AC/DC, Metallica, etc.....      You?

Badass haha

My music when playing is all over the place. Way all over the place.

On average I have Ac/Dc, Rammstein, Rob Zombie, Prodigy, Tool, NIN, Marilyn manson, sabbath, Iron maiden etc

When gettin' a lil' pissed it usually switches over to punk shit like Misfits, Rancid, DK, pistols, exploited etc

And then when i'm just there for S'n'G, I'm rockin' really random crap. Necro, Global Deejays, Ccr, and tons of older tunes.  Nothin' more funny than going on a large tube spree while rockin' out to Don't Stop Me Now by Queen.

Also, some day/night when we're in game, pop on TS! Tons of laughs :D

@Ronaldo  lol Dude when i first got on TS I expected some heavy spanish speaking. Surprised me when i heard the most normal voice hah

• Like 1