Will be away for a bit.

Ken

Hey gang,

As you may have noticed I have been spending less time on the forums and in game.

Life been busy so I am going to be around less and sporadically. 

Been working lots, having to start to look for an apartment and wedding planing is happening. Well to be clear the Ms is doing the planing I just have to hand over the credit card.  I don"t care what colour things are just plan it. I am there for the moral support.

My hours have changed so you wont usually see me during morning/afternoon time (EST), will be more on evening/late night, when no one is on...

So thats up with me, say "hello" next time you see me online, you can always message me via forums. 

I will have my xfire on when I can, you can give me a call for trouble if needed, but I wont stick around. 

Cheers everyone,  :cheers

• Like 4

Well to be clear the Ms is doing the planing I just have to hand over the credit card.  I don"t care what colour things are just plan it. I am there for the moral support.

Hah, a man after my own fuggin' heart.

Most peeps will agree that life first, hobbies second amirite?  Best of luck on apartment hunting! And totally best wishes on the wedding stuff. That's pretty rad!

large.gif

• Leader

Goodluck....

im having the wedding problems to. Im happy to have a shot gun wedding, but MaKy wants the whole bells and whistles.

I think he has taken the female persona in this relationship lol

Maybe he thinks that you deserve such a wedding!  You two could compromise and instead of "bells and whistles", you could have kazoos and bagpipes!

I wonder if Ken's Bride would appreciate having the "COD4 Theme Music" played at her wedding?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UtI2dU5iw0