narc

I posted some topics in science about graphene, ultra ever dry, and buckypaper- to date easily the most interesting and useful thing I have written on this site- but they are gone. I can't help but wonder why?

If there is a set of rules somewhere I haven't read showing me the error of my ways, please direct me thus.

Thanks ^^

It got caught in the spam filter, restored it.

Be careful when posting such things, they can be mistaken for a spambot advertiser.

Edited by GI-JOE

Eh sorry that was my bad lol, late night going thru topics and all. I just read the title and the first sentence lol...won't happen again....maybe...

• Like 2

Eh sorry that was my bad lol, late night going thru topics and all. I just read the title and the first sentence lol...won't happen again....maybe...

lol >.< .. I promise, I will never make any post whatsoever to advertise something or acquire personal gain ^^

I hate advertisements with a passion, as I believe from this context you do as well :P

if you got sumthin to say to doc, say it in a pm. We dont need you starting anythin in a topic.

Don't give a shit where either of you two went or how smart either of you two are. This pissin game is over, so i suggested you either keep it to yourself or move on.

Edited by speedfact

Will do, consider it dropped. However I must point out in my defense, I have no clue who doc is, and have never met him, have never spoken a single word to him,  this post has nothing to do with him, and he commented on it with a smug insult after creeping on my profile.

I have no more intentions to start drama here than  I do to post advertisements here, however I will not tolerate abuse from anyone, any time, for any reason. I treat others with respect, and expect the same in turn. 

I am the nicest guy you will ever meet, if given the chance to be nice. I also am the meanest sonofabitch you will ever meet, when someone thinks they can bully me. Which is why I put him in his place.

The real question to me, is wtf did I do to deserve doc insulting me? and why are you addressing your rebuke to me instead of him? Is this one of those 'haze the new guy' things? or have I somehow offended you as well?

Please do not take my question as me calling you out, I sincerely would like to know what is going on here. I understand and fully respect that you are a leader of this clan.

edit: Also why were my posts removed and his left intact? Honestly what is going on here?

Edited by narc

slow down mate, you are overreacting...i addressed you cause you were the one posting back to back to back posts in this thread that had nuthin to do with the topic at hand. doc was just poking fun but making a comment. be a bigger man and dont reply or ignore it. Shesh. Why do you think i said and i quote:

Don't give a shit where either of you two went or how smart either of you two are. This pissin game is over, so i suggested you either keep it to yourself or move on.

Don't really care if you want to call me out or whatever. I just here to keep the peace and make sure nuthin starts up. I addressed you mainly because like i said you were the one gettin in a huff and puff bout a comment and letting you know to use your pm. If I wanted to haze you i would just shut you up in the other topic when you started going at it with the other members. We understand everyone has opinions, we just ask that you be nice and kind when stating them.

Fair enough. and you're right, I was posting quite a bit in reply to a single line of comment. I'm not the laconic type...

I don't have a thick skin at all, but I am really good at insulting people and kicking the shit out of them mentally or physically- one of many reasons I have almost zero male friends irl. Something about me offends them without me even being aware of it, they get an attitude with me, and I rip their heads off. Problem has been plaguing me my entire life.

I still think his comment was incredibly rude and a bad way to introduce himself to me, and I still want to rip his head off, but you are right- this isn't the place for it, especially if I am trying to be taken in.

My apologies for overreacting.  :kiss