Friendly Scrim Match 6v6. |H*S| Vs. =F|A=

CheepHeep

Is there a time set yet? A lot of times these are built up like this one and nothing ever comes of it... 

USA Times:

17:00 PM EDT East Coast (5:00 PM) which means: 14:00 PM PST (2:00 PM) West Coast

That will make in Europe:

22:00 PM CET (10:00 PM) which means 23:00 PM EET (11:00 PM)

which will make 07:00 AM  JST (Pretty early in japan)

Not too late for everyone, maybe on a weekend as well like friday/saturday/sunday

Edited by ecLipse~

I can play for 30 minutes at that time. 

Everyone should probably post when they can play at these times I posted, because mostly people don't even put times up, so at least I did that, now everyone who posted here needs to post again when they can make it, then we can decide in the end which time is the best, if 12 people can make it at one time, then too bad for the rest.

I can't see that happening mate. That's Monday morning in Australia and many of us will be at work.

TBH the only way this'll happen is around one of these periods:

Fri night Euro/Sat morning Aus

Sat morning Euro/ Sat night Aus

Sat night Euro/Sun morning Aus

Sun morning Euro/Sun night Aus

As mentioned previously I'm not keen to play a mix, so sort the team out if you are Cheep :) FA keep in mind many of our players haven't played competitively either :)

yes sorry i missed that up

i guess best time would be:

saturday night for Euro-> 22:00 

saturday afternoon for US (NY) -> 17:00

sunday morning for Australia -> 09:00

there is no other better time for everyone :)

PS nevermind...whatever eclipse wrote :D

Edited by krAzy :)

Avi saturdays whole day.

Hes my opinnion : we make a pool of players , vote captains and get on server at X time. Captains pick players and then we play a BO3.

Clanbase's 6on6 cfg and there we go.

As of the server we could use my private server if JoeDirt or DD allow me to give the IP ( could make a private forum conversation).

As of the server we could use my private server if JoeDirt or DD allow me to give the IP ( could make a private forum conversation).

Why? Use Dare server, he said it has anticheat, and if anyone is gonna force us to play elsewhere, I am not playing this 6on6, even if its just for fun, No anticheat = No go for me

Edited by ecLipse~

Why? Use Dare server, he said it has anticheat, and if anyone is gonna force us to play elsewhere, I am not playing this 6on6, even if its just for fun, No anticheat = No go for me

Oh ya forgot about that but still , need DD's aproval to use the public server for that purpose.

+ would need to password the server or have someone with ref to lock teams.

Else we're going to have a bad time haha.

Is there a time set yet? A lot of times these are built up like this one and nothing ever comes of it... 

First finalise a team and then there will be a discussion about times. One step at a time :)

• Platinum VIP

Lineup:

1. quovadis (captain)

2. krazy

3. maluco

4. reptile

5. tulsageoff

6. eclipse

7. backup: teukka

8. ---backup---

9. ---backup---

10.waterboy: hester prynne