Friendly Scrim Match 6v6. |H*S| Vs. =F|A=

CheepHeep

Krazy, if you would have read my quote to you... -Teukka from LU :) I can't really ever know where I will be on my travels.

thats ok...this is why we have 3 backup players 

grumpycat any experience in scrimming? but you have no mic...:/

-=First=- honestly its very hard to play with someone who has never played a scrim :/ also if your a good player...and you have no mic :(....but i could put you on backup anyways ;)

killar! i'll put you on backup then :)

Match will probably be played on a Sunday atfernoon euro-time (morning for Australia and Japan; evening for US)

I can't see that happening mate. That's Monday morning in Australia and many of us will be at work.

TBH the only way this'll happen is around one of these periods:

Fri night Euro/Sat morning Aus

Sat morning Euro/ Sat night Aus

Sat night Euro/Sun morning Aus

Sun morning Euro/Sun night Aus

As mentioned previously I'm not keen to play a mix, so sort the team out if you are Cheep :) FA keep in mind many of our players haven't played competitively either :)

• Like 1

Helloooo everyone,

Lineup:

1. quovadis (captain)-

2. krazy-

3. maluco-

4. reptile

5. tulsageoff

6. teukka

7. ---backup---

8. ---backup---

9. ---backup---

Match will probably be played on a Sunday atfernoon euro-time (morning for Australia and Japan; evening for US)

question to: h3ll, killar!, genji, -=First=-, doug

do you have any experience? Have you every scrimmed? skill? you have TS + mic?

Did i forget someone?

who is doing what?class to play...better nkow before the day.

FA keep in mind many of our players haven't played competitively either :)

I'd just like to reiterate that this is /not/ a Clan Vs Clan scrim. FA, as a clan, has no official standing in the match. There will be FA members playing but they won't be representing FA and won't be wearing FA tags.

I'd just like to reiterate that this is /not/ a Clan Vs Clan scrim. FA, as a clan, has no official standing in the match. There will be FA members playing but they won't be representing FA and won't be wearing FA tags.

again this?

alot of non members to play..what about FA members(without the tag etc etc etc etc 100 times etc) HS and regulars..

3 teams?

isnt Dougo Midas?yes...noob.:D

again this?

alot of non members to play..what about FA members(without the tag etc etc etc etc 100 times etc) HS and regulars..

3 teams?

isnt Dougo Midas?yes...noob. :D

http://fearless-assassins.com/wiki/index.php/W:ET_Scrim

There is no official =F|A= Scrim team.

=F|A= Members, if you want to scrim or matches against another teams, please drop our tags while scrimming and then play so that you don't officially represent our community. Once the match is over, you can always use our tags. We just don't want anyone representing us in any clan scrim/matches, etc.

This same thing having been mentioned at least 2, maybe 3, times during this topic.

who is doing what?class to play...better now before the day.

Easier to decide that on the day of the scrim....maybe 2 engis. 3 medics and a fop might be a ideal.

again this?

3 teams?

isnt Dougo Midas?yes...noob. :D

No Midas and Dougo are two different people, they both have different playing styles. They both  are very experienced and have a lot of skill.

http://fearless-assassins.com/wiki/index.php/W:ET_Scrim

This same thing having been mentioned at least 2, maybe 3, times during this topic.

thats why im asking again this?we got the message already lol 

anyway...

yes cheep..2 engs etc but who is doing what. :P

some players just want go medic and nothing more...