Friendly Scrim Match 6v6. |H*S| Vs. =F|A=

CheepHeep

Haven't decided on a time yet. Again this is supposed to be a 6v6 scrim so only 6 players may play of course with some subs. So I guess all players that which to take part have until Sunday to put their name here. After that, with the names listed. I or someone else will draw 6 players at random. These players will be the starting line. The rest may watch and/or play as substitutes. Its probably the only fair way to do this.

After the scrim though, we can all jump in and play!

@Dare2BeFair - Answer to your first question. No you don't have to be skilled. Its all for fun :) and preferably its best to use TS during scrims. Xfire is useless during these types of matches.

Haven't decided on a time yet. Again this is supposed to be a 6v6 scrim so only 6 players may play of course with some subs. So I guess all players that which to take part have until Sunday to put their name here. After that, with the names listed. I or someone else will draw 6 players at random. These players will be the starting line. The rest may watch and/or play as substitutes. Its probably the only fair way to do this.

After the scrim though, we can all jump in and play!

@Dare2BeFair - Answer to your first question. No you don't have to be skilled. Its all for fun :) and preferably its best to use TS during scrims. Xfire is useless during these types of matches.

Ah then count me out:/ i dont have TS and cant use it

heyhoooo

TS is a must!!!

and you dont have to be skilled but you should at least have played some scrims and have a bit experience

ofc this should only be a fun game, but we need a minimum of gameplay to get a nice game out of it

PPS: i also want Teukka :D

• Like 4

heyhoooo

TS is a must!!!

and you dont have to be skilled but you should at least have played some scrims and have a bit experience

ofc this should only be a fun game, but we need a minimum of gameplay to get a nice game out of it

PPS: i also want Teukka :D

Too bad I'm only going to play aftergames, Can't schedule anything. Don't know where I'm sunday afternoon so might not be available. :)

i dont have ts,even if i had it i dont have a mic

TS is definitely a must. Even if you do not have a mic you can still follow directions of the scrim leader and get filled in on the other info happening during the match. 

• Like 4

Helloooo everyone,

Lineup:

1. quovadis (captain)

2. krazy

3. maluco

4. reptile

5. tulsageoff

6. teukka

7. ---backup---

8. ---backup---

9. ---backup---

Match will probably be played on a Sunday atfernoon euro-time (morning for Australia and Japan; evening for US)

question to: h3ll, killar!, genji, -=First=-, doug

do you have any experience? Have you every scrimmed? skill? you have TS + mic?

Did i forget someone?

Edited by krAzy :)
  • Like 4

Helloooo everyone,

Lineup:

1. quovadis (captain)

2. krazy

3. maluco

4. reptile

5. tulsageoff

6. teukka

7. ---backup---

8. ---backup---

9. ---backup---

Match will probably be played on a Sunday atfernoon euro-time (morning for Australia and Japan; evening for US)

question to: h3ll, killar!, genji, -=First=-, doug

do you have any experience? Have you every scrimmed? skill? you have TS + mic?

Did i forget someone?

Krazy, if you would have read my quote to you... -Teukka from LU :) I can't really ever know where I will be on my travels.

• Platinum VIP

I have some experience in scrimming, have mic and ts3. skill is low I guess, but Im not braindead :)

• Like 3