Friendly Scrim Match 6v6. |H*S| Vs. =F|A=

CheepHeep

Hey F|A!

I've been chatting to a couple of  FA admins and i was thinking that it would be great if we could organise a 6v6 friendly scrim between |H*S|, my clan, and F|A!

Server/Details would be discussed here.If you are interested, organize a team consisting of at least 2 substitutes in case some are unable to make it on the day of the scrim.

In the mean time, i will organize a team within my clan and hopefully we can start this scrim in the next few weeks!

May the best team win! and hopefully a new inter-clan friendship can be established!

Would be great if this works! Opinions?

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Well as you may or may not know, F|A doesn't participate in any official scrims, so doing this might be difficult. Scrim rules: http://fearless-assassins.com/wiki/index.php/W:ET_Scrim

So it would be difficult to arrange an "official F|A vs H*S scrim", but at the same time, you can still arrange a scrim against F|A members in the name of just playing together and having fun.

BUT... if you talk directly to F|A members that like to scrim, add everyone on XFire, you guys can plan the day and time together. I think that guys like hester, Quovadis, Tulsa, First, Slayer, Stryder, Novice, Evolution, Scream, Razi, Octane, Pipel, Catalepsy, Reptile all might be interested.

• Like 2

Hmm okay so those of you that are interested in participating! Post here! so we know that you are available and are interested in scrimming. Among those that have posted, a team, created by yourselves out of the people posted below will be put forward as the team that versus our team. :)

This is all just for fun!

• Like 1

Need to buy a new mouse, headset and I'll be there to make H*S suffer lol.

Weekends might be the best time for that? Not sunday evenings tho, if US time, it will be monday morning for me.

• Like 1

I'm not in fa :( but I haven't been in a scrim in many a year and would absolutely love to partake. 

Any time I'm not in class I would be sure to be there..

I will even load up TS and go grab a headset for it ^^

Do you guys actually work obj, or just frag it out?

what maps did you have in mind?

off topic: reptiles are sooo not cool! lol. Talk about the pet most likely to eat their owner when feeding is forgotten >.< o.0

• Like 1

You can message me on xfire @ tulsageoff and I can see who is on for a nonofficial scrim. Whether its 3v3, 4v4, 5v5, or 6v6 will depend on the number of people that are on. Friday and weekends work best for me. 

• Like 1

Well this was aimed at FA members only. But if there are insufficient FA admins willing to partake in the scrim then i guess regulars may play as a back up.

So for now. FA members available :

Reptile

Cumquat

K

Keep it coming guys!

Well this was aimed at FA members only. But if there are insufficient FA admins willing to partake in the scrim then i guess regulars may play as a back up.

Reptile

Cumquat

K

Keep it coming guys!

Add me...

Although you have'haven't mentioned me but its not an issue,  but i was wondering if i could bring a group of old bud's to play against H*S scrim guys ?

6 vs 6 ?

Reptile

Cumquat

K

Keep it coming guys!

Just so we are clear... We/US/ would like to scrim against H*S . BTW...This is not a F|A Admin responding..  okay ?

• Administrators

Reptile

Cumquat

K

Keep it coming guys!

As we state in our rules, our members that are scrimming are not officially representing the community so you should have no reason for not including regulars. Our members are not allowed to wear tags while scrimming so it would be just bunch of randoms vs H*S.

• Like 4