server doing funny things today...

Jacker

the beginners server was kind of freaky today...

we had everything:

a not working autobalance (6on1)

pings of 999 for all of us

and this: post-12807-0-77237200-1391438299_thumb.png

more then once - and always wrong, but only on him!

anyone knows anything?

well 999 ping means server needs reset, so make a tracker on that. i dont know what you are pointing out with the ss and auto takes some time to work, people can also go against auto just by not switching teams when it autobalances them.

Speedfact, sometimes auto breaks on a map :(  I'm still not quite sure what actually causes it. It's usually after someone gets auto'd and then moves to spec within a couple seconds. After that it will keep saying balancing teams but not actually move anyone for the rest of the map.

• Like 1

1. okay, i didnt know that thing with the balance issue

2. have to say: the pings went back down after like 10 seconds! i think all players were still there!

3. @speed, the screenshot says:

console: Narcissus really gets his ass kicked............... 20 deaths without a kill

scoreboard: 3 kills - 19 deaths

same thing happened on 10 (i think it was 9 actually) and on 15, there it was 13!

and no, it's not because the scoreboard is 1-2 seconds late sometimes, it actually was like this to the next death!

i'm not quite sure, but i think it's an international way of counting which i learned in school :rolleyes:

Meh thats just a server glitch, no real way to fix it. The server fixes itself by the next map usually when stuff like that happens. So not really a big deal. but ill look into the matter...though not gonna lie its going to be like number 67 on a list of 100 things to do. Right before punch gi in the arm and right after plan escape trip to canada after hitting gi in a body part.

• Like 1

Haha yeah I know :D  There were patches in the past to fix it, but I don't think any of them actually worked properly. As for refuge in Canada, I got a rad couch you can have. And Kraft Dinner. Can survive on that for weeks.

guys, i really love it!

every single one puts out the three german words he knows :-D

makes me laugh everytime :yahoo

but kechtup + peas + tuna?! whats wrong with you? :-D

• 2 weeks later...

Still, as stated above, needs to be posted in tracker. Not in the forums. The tracker is in place to prevent duplicate posts and multiple threads about the same issue. Such as this, http://fearless-assassins.com/tracker/issue-1845-cod4-beginners-needs-restart/ sid already posted in the tracker and it will be fixed tonight.

• Like 1